• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 2: Coming Soon

Radman

Academy Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
New Zealand Warriors
Hey all, just letting you all know, Rugby League Live 2 is coming soon.

An official announcement has yet to be made but the following reply from the NRL to Southlander over on the Sidhe forums pretty much confirmed it.

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

The next instalment of the Rugby League computer game is currently in the final stages of development with a release scheduled for later this year.

Details regarding release date will be made available on nrlshop.com over the coming weeks.

Thank you for your interest in the NRL program., and we wish the Warriors the best of luck for the rest of the 2012 season.

Kind regards

Brett

Very little is known about the game except for the fact it will likely be released before the end of this year. Likely release is first week of September, similar to when the original game was released 2 years ago.

There are rumours and unconfirmed reports going round of features that might be in the game, so I won't bother listing them getting anyones hopes up.

So yeah, exciting news for some hopefully but I'll say keep your expectations down for now seeing how RLL turned out, but by all means feel free to discuss how you think the game will turn out.

Thanks. Looking forward to it, and as you say will keep expectations low.......hopefully be suprised.

Yeah same here boys, hopefully can improve on the last one. Thanks for update Radman.

I wonder if the NH fans will get screwed over by release date again.

Good news of true Radman.

I hope not, actually I encourage you all to make it known to all stores you possibly can just to get the word and interest out there, make it known you want this game at the same time, so spread the word, the more stores that get requests the better the chance of you guys having the game sooner if it is again to be delayed there.

I wonder if there will be some sort of direct download option, will probably be the easiest way for me to get it here in North America.

Any idea on the licensing Radman? NRL(+ Origin) and Superleague I'm guessing with the World Cup teams for international?

All I can say is a sure thing is NSW and Toyota Cup teams are in, so is Origin and International so I'd assume at least the next League down from Super League will be in as well.

I'm also pretty sure a PC version is coming as well, whether that is at the same time or delayed I'm not sure yet so if you can't do much with the console versions you will be able to go nuts with the PC version since there are alot of great modders out there willing to get the game as up to date as possible in every way.

I hope not, actually I encourage you all to make it known to all stores you possibly can just to get the word and interest out there, make it known you want this game at the same time, so spread the word, the more stores that get requests the better the chance of you guys having the game sooner if it is again to be delayed there.

It wasnt the lack of shop interest though afaik it just wasnt sent over here for an extra 3 odd months.. Was a bit like rugby challenge, there was alot of interest on the sidhe forums etc. yet it still got sent over a bit later etc.

either way might have to look at getting this, been slowly getting into league