• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 2 Gameplay Trailer.

The gameplay doesnt look to smooth a bit stop and stap however the set pieces look superb

Well it looks a darn lot smoother than RLL1. I very much liked the reverse "flick" pass at the beginning, hopefully thats something the player can do manually. Hope its more responsive than the first game, just felt it was lacking in that respect. Bit more weight behind players would be nice also, guess only time will tell though :D

While not mindblowing it looks good enough, to me, to sink my money in to it!
I look forward to it.

Might give this a go when it comes out, I enjoyed Rugby League 3 despite all its flaws so would love to have a crack at a League ***le on the Xbox.

Am I the only one who things it looks alot like RC? (obviously just with league rules) I mean the whole look of the players etc.. Just hope the passing game is better than RC tbh

I can imagine everything that failed on RC they fixed up on this game....and then some.

I can imagine everything that failed on RC they fixed up on this game....and then some.

I wouldn't be so sure. The Rugby League Live franchise creators are Big Ant and they have nothing to do with RC (Sidhe). I would say that this looks like a step down from Rugby challenge to be honest. It's not that impressive.

It looks like RC because RC was basically their league ***les with an added scrum mechanic, right down to the stop-start or offload of every tackle.

Am I the only one who things it looks alot like RC? (obviously just with league rules) I mean the whole look of the players etc.. Just hope the passing game is better than RC tbh

Looks very much like RC. The conversion at the end even shows the same graphical representation of wind as RC. I don't think it
was a big secret that some assets were shared by Sidhe and Big ant on RLL1 and it looks like that has continued in RLL2.

Looks very much like RC. The conversion at the end even shows the same graphical representation of wind as RC. I don't think it
was a big secret that some assets were shared by Sidhe and Big ant on RLL1 and it looks like that has continued in RLL2.
Thats not true, Bigant made this game from scratch.

They only shared a few graphical assets like the wind thingy.

Other than that, like Radman says this game has been built on from RL1. Nothing to do with Sidhe

Apart from some commentary, Bigant scrapped RLL and rebuilt this game from scratch.

That is very good to know.

A Rugby League game based on shared graphical or other assets to Rugby Challenge should be a good ***le.

Will give it a couple of weeks/seasons in Career mode and see how it plays. Otherwise there's always FIFA13 or the latest Pro Evo instalment to prise me away from Battlefield 3

Latest posts