• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 2 OFFICIAL Announcement.

Features look fantastic, licensing looks good as well now just one thing please gameplay be good!!!!!

Sounds good to me!
I never got around to getting the first one, so will be going in to this fresh (though from what I've heard that's probably a good thing :p)

Well even though obtain the original RLL was a challenge (Never again will I order from Play.com), it served its purpose in providing a next gen Rugby game until my code of preferential choice was available! Graphics look okay, so just wait for gameplay! The orginal was okay, captured the basics, but needed a bit more dynamite in terms of collisions and x factor! I will probs buy just to get my rugby fix - won't kick it, just play open rugby until an union game gets released ( or play JLR on my Xperia Play Lets hope they can deliver!

Just got told by a little birdie...

Player and teams sharing - all custom teams and players that you meet online will automatically be stored for you to copy locally.

So no need to labor for hours over creating players, just hop online with a mate or someone who has players and teams you want and voila.

Hopefully will be as good as the first rugby league game that was epic, trying not to get my hopes up but the graphics do look good :)

Is there a release date been touted Radman?

Looking forward to this, sounds very promising.

Will likely be out around NRL Finals time so anywhere between say 8 and 12 weeks time...hopefully.

I never played the first one but from what I read it was pretty bad. rll 2 certainly on paper and by the screenshots seems to be a lot better.

Screens look very "plastic". Probably representative of the model and texture quality of the in-game assets, but not the lighting.

Is jumping for the High Ball really a Key feature???? I thought that was in the 1st??? If its a step up from RLL (1) then it seems promising. Wasn't a great game, but was fun until the Rugby Union games came out, and/or Madden of that year came down in price! I shall not judge until played!!

After the 1st RLL game and looking back at RWC and RC I have the lowest of expectations for this game. Good to see another one as usual but not one of these games has kept my interest and I've long rid of them all. Couldn't care less about what the game looks like, RC had amazing screenshots and look how that game turned out. Am desperatelty hoping for a decent game.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pJ5mhbG9X6w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looks like RLL with the running and tackling techniques but seems like they have smoothened the mechanics off them could be a decent game

can someome confirm if this game will be on PC need to know thanks? because the big ant studios site says it will be out on pc but the tru blu site says it will only be out on PS3 &
x360. Just really confused

Thanks to heartly over on the Sidhe forums here is an interview from the Game Informer magazine.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?acit0azv42p1ul4

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8r991x91i2u71x9

Interesting interview. They actually had a good size team (25-45) working on this, so hopefully
that means they have covered the essentials.

The most inportant for me is a manual instant replay. All the mud sweat and new moves get lost
when I cant watch them back in a replay. This feature has been missing in RL games since RL1.

EB games has this dated for 30th of August, so wont be long till we find out!

That interview from the above link was a good read, guess gotta save some dosh to get this. Career mode sound good, just hope it is well implemented and plays good overall. Stories in the form of articles done weekly would be a huge advantage to create a sense of reality, like how it is in other sports games. Atm, the game sound promising, hopefully it's a lot better than RLL, I really missed the features in that ***le.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts