Rugby League Live 2: World Cup Edition

RoosTah

First XV
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Australia
Club or Nation
Sydney
Anyone got this game yet? Apparently it's out, so would love to hear what people have to say about it if they have. I'll buy it either way purely on principle (the principle being that it is my duty as a League/Union fan to buy any and every rugby game available to promote the survival of the industry), but I'd love to hear what people's impressions are.

Cheers.

Due out next Friday in the UK. Sadly have a feeling it's just an updated game with a few more international teams.

As far as I can tell, the World Cup Edition just has all the patches plus the World Cup mode. If you've got RLL2 or RLL2 GOTY then there's really no reason to spend the money.

I just picked this up from amazon. Never played the first one. In fact this is really my first exposure to league, I have played the union games from EA and a the demo for RWC 2011.
In 5 games on rookie I've yet to score a single point but am having fun with it. The passing seems a bit unresponsive but I got better as I played more. Maybe my timing is just off.
If anyone has some pointers for this American rookie it would most appreciated.

The only thing I can think of is to keep at it, try using cut out passes (on PS3 hold L1 or R1 and press O, X or Triangle) and remember to boot the ball on 5th tackle.

Latest posts