• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 3 - FAN HUB Player Creator. Coming soon on Steam. (Tru Blu)

davsav93

Academy Player
Tru Blu Entertainment have gone and posted on their Facebook page that Rugby League Live 3 - FAN HUB Player Creator. Will be coming soon on Steam.

https://www.facebook.com/trublugame...3451077344812/844084425614804/?type=1&theater

I assume this means that there is a Rugby League Live 3 in the works and that it will be coming out on pc unlike Rugby League Live 2 which was only on PS3 and Xbox 360. I have heard that next-gen console releases have been confirmed by Tru Blu Entertainment but I haven't checked.

Your thoughts, anyone?

Last edited:
Those that followed the Don Bradman Cricket 14 dev cycle will understand where this is heading. The FanHub is essentially RLL equivalent of the DBC "Academy".

The Steam release of the FanHub is imminent, a press release from Tru Blu/HES on RLL3 will follow shortly.

Those that followed the Don Bradman Cricket 14 dev cycle will understand where this is heading. The FanHub is essentially RLL equivalent of the DBC "Academy".

The Steam release of the FanHub is imminent, a press release from Tru Blu/HES on RLL3 will follow shortly.
Please make a union game. Will pay in hugs.

Outstanding news, looking forward to hearing more news of the imminent release. Hopefully we shall see the excellent series continue onto next gen.

since Sidhe aren't making any rugby games anytime soon since they have indefinately shut down some studios and digressed to PikPok entertainment... does this mean that the workers who used to work for Sidhe have moved over to Big Ant? That would be awesome if they could. Mario of Sidhe said that he isn't selling any of Sidhe technology to Big Ant though.

LoL - That's a shame I was so in the market for some PS2 tech... I'm sure they'll find a suitable home for it.

I grew up playing Union until colts, would love to do it just for the love of it, the opportunity just hasn't arisen yet.

Thanks for the link. And yeah that's a shame given that a rugby union game release around the rugby world cup and just before christmas would sell better than at any other time.

As a rugby league fan this is EXCELLENT news!

I wouldn't hold your breath about a RUWC game from Big Ant, unfortunately. I don't think they have the resources to concentrate on RLL3 (and they should concentrate on it, the RLL series is the best I've ever played in either code of rugby) and a Union game from scratch and providing updates to DBC and ARL.

Not yet, anyway.

nahh i wasn't going to hold my breath given that development for this game alone could take more than 6 months.

i just finished downloading the player hub editor and registered onto the FanHub. i like the set up a lot by the way. hopefully someone will make created players for sam burgess and sonny bill williams on it since they are not on the 2015 roster.

Brilliant news - BigAnt are the type of developer more niche sports like League and Cricket need; they started poorly, but have really picked up since their first efforts and made massive strides. They clearly love their Aussie sports and put a tonne of passion and effort into their games despite very little funding.

Really enjoyed Rugby League Live 2 - it wasn't perfect, but for mine it was the best League game to date and provided a brilliant foundation for the future.

Latest posts