• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Live 4 announced

Brilliant news, RLL3 was the best rugby game of the last two console generations for both codes. Cannot wait to get this one. Just need Big Ant to make a union game now

Rugby League Live 4 , is getting closer ( no firm date just yet)

upload_2017-5-24_14-5-50.png

Coming Soon ( although no firm date just yet)

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

Just heard about this game so I looked it up on Google.

Wow, just wow! If rugby union games benefited from the same gameplay qualities and graphics, lots of people would be investing their money in them. Rugby league 3 isn't perfect, and could do with improvements for the action to flow more nicely, but I have to say I'm favorably surprised if I had to draw a comparison between this game and another one from another franchise which name I won't reveal...
Keep up the good work, I hope you'll release an arcade-oriented rugby union game in a near future as well.

Cool.

Also Dave,

I live in the USA and want to purchase both Rugby challenge 3 and rll3 but will they play on my xbox one? Are they region free? Thanks.

Cool.

Also Dave,

I live in the USA and want to purchase both Rugby challenge 3 and rll3 but will they play on my xbox one? Are they region free? Thanks.

They are region free on PS4 (you can purchase on the Playstation Store), I assume the same is for XBox.

Nice,

I actually recently purchased Rugby Challenge 3 and it's good to play but great to see BigAnt on this again. I very much enjoyed RLL3 but an upcoming sequel is well-timed.

Hopefully they improve on the Kangaroos kit shade this time and my guess is that they will release a Steam® FanHub fairly soon. League and Union differences aside there were some awesome mods on there with the All Blacks etc.

Nice,

I actually recently purchased Rugby Challenge 3 and it's good to play but great to see BigAnt on this again. I very much enjoyed RLL3 but an upcoming sequel is well-timed.

Hopefully they improve on the Kangaroos kit shade this time and my guess is that they will release a Steam® FanHub fairly soon. League and Union differences aside there were some awesome mods on there with the All Blacks etc.
ABs v the Kangaroos would be a ripper.

ABs v the Kangaroos would be a ripper.

haha yeah it would have to be a league game though - the Kangaroos wouldn't be able to compete at the rucks in union and in league the All Blacks would concede enough points to nullify how easily they score because of the higher tackle demand and quick re-setups expected from the backs in league - not even the Wayne Smith defence plan they currently have would be able to keep out runners off Thurston and Cronk

haha yeah it would have to be a league game though - the Kangaroos wouldn't be able to compete at the rucks in union and in league the All Blacks would concede enough points to nullify how easily they score because of the higher tackle demand and quick re-setups expected from the backs in league - not even the Wayne Smith defence plan they currently have would be able to keep out runners off Thurston and Cronk

Absolutely. I cannot think of a single League side that would beat a Union side at their game. It is just too different, and League doesn't have the forwards or knowledge of scrum techniques.

That said, the pace of League would have many Union players gasping for air.

Union players would definitely struggle with resetting their defence after each phase. They would stop the hit-ups for the first couple of phases but lose yards and then the backline plays would just cut them in half - I wouldn't necessarily say they would be out of breath though, if not for the interchanges rule that lets subs go on and off in league throughout a match then their players - in particular the league front and second rowers - would struggle.

Hi Rugby League Live 4 Video Trailer now released:-

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd

wow - this looks like a smooth flowing game! i dont know much about league but definitely willing to give this a go! will get it once released on PC

Latest posts