• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Simulator

J

Jono078

Hey,

I've been working on a Rugby League Simulator that i've made. It's nothing fancy, you just select teams, players and their form for example and it will simulate the game 100 times and spit out the average result.

Well it's basically completed and ready for me to try and get it on the web, but there is just 1 thing I need. Great Britain squads.

I've just included squads dating back to 2006. And I was wondering if anyone on here would be helpful enough to list a Great Britain squad for the 2006, 2007 and year 2008. And an overall rating for each player.

Just after 21-30 players per squad.

I'll be able to give them my Aus and NZ squads as well so they can use that as a reference for how I rate players.

Thanks.

Here are some shots of how it looks for those interested;

simmain.jpg

simresults.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (St Helens RLFC @ Oct 10 2008, 04:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I'll see what I can do.[/b]

Cheers. I'll give you my Aus and NZ teams from each year if you want so you can see how I rate players.

If youre up for that i'll just send you a spreadsheet with them there and you can just do the GB squads in there as well?

Thanks.

Hmm you should try and get it to now output some commentary!

Ive got a thing that may help you!

Nuh, commentary will be too hard.

It's just a basic sim that outputs the scores.

No tacklers, try scorers etc.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jono078 @ Oct 11 2008, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

No tacklers, try scorers etc.[/b]

Maybe but if you take a look at the code you may find it maybe helpful!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cymro @ Oct 11 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jono078 @ Oct 11 2008, 01:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No tacklers, try scorers etc.[/b]

Maybe but if you take a look at the code you may find it maybe helpful!
[/b][/quote]

Thanks, but no thanks. I really don't think I could implement it, my sim isn't made for that stuff.

So anyone still able to to the Great Britain rosters for me? I could do them myself but I think it would be better if someone that actually followed the ESL could do it and would be more accurate.

Just a bump, anyone able to help out?

Just a reminder of what i'm after.

Great Britain squads for the years 2006, 2007 and 2008. Listed in order;

Fullback - Player Name - Player Rating (/100)
Winger
Centre
Centre
Winger
5/8th
Halfback
Prop
Hooker
Prop
Second Row
Second Row
Lock
--
Bench
Bench
Bench
Bench
--
Then at least 5 reserves, maximum 13 reserves.

And I can show who ever does it my Aus and NZ player ratings so they can use that as a reference.

If I get no reply in a week I wont bump up this thread anymore.

Thanks.

I ended up doing the rosters myself.

I'm working on getting it online, don't know if I can get it done by the end of the year or not but i'll try.

Latest posts