• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby League Superdraft

Q

QLD

Basically, we need 10 commited members to do this. This superdraft will be comprised of players from both the NRL and the super league, and members will act as coaches in a draft. There will be a order from 1 to 10. Once the first ten picks have been chosen, the list reserves and we go over that again.

You will pick a squad of min 17, max 24 players. We might have rules in place such as max. 15 players from the one league and 2 players from the one team. There might even be a salary cap.

We might have a player pool up of the players you can pick, and arrange them in the position they play in.

Now here is the good bit. Once the draft is completed, we can start a competition, using rugby league manager or another simulator. I will enter the teams in and we can simulate the games between two teams and have a competition. St. Helens will know more about this.

So if your interested put your name down here. We need 10 managers. Only join if you know you will be commited and come on TRF a fair bit.

1. Dale
2. St. Helens

p.s St. Helens emailed the lad and asked him if he wants to use TRF as his forum???

i'd be up for it. but if you find 10 other members then choose them more; i've unly started following RL in the last year.

dont know what it is...but sure - ill sign up...as long as it dont involve retards from the super dupa league

Latest posts