• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby magazines?

D

Dmx#1

Which rugby magazine is the best in New Zealand? because i want to subscribe to the best one get my moneys worth you know. Thanks in advance.

There must be a fair few in NZ. There is only really one that is on widespread sale in the UK and thats Rugby World. Its nice because I think they release seperate editions for each of the home nations.

There must be a fair few in NZ. There is only really one that is on widespread sale in the UK and thats Rugby World. Its nice because I think they release seperate editions for each of the home nations.
[/b]

Except it's the most bias, uneducated garbage I have ever read. Almost every single writer is completely oblivious to anything that goes on south of the equator. They always praise a team like New Zealand and then completely backhand them in the next paragraph. It really makes me wonder whether they actually watch the rugby that is played.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Except it's the most bias, uneducated garbage I have ever read. Almost every single writer is completely oblivious to anything that goes on south of the equator. They always praise a team like New Zealand and then completely backhand them in the next paragraph. It really makes me wonder whether they actually watch the rugby that is played. [/b][/quote]

You thinks that's bad, you should have a look at the Rugby Times. Now that's a rag good for toilet roll.

I've always liked FHM, although they don't seem to write much about Rugby, and when they do they always seem to place a rather busty woman in some torn kit. Not so much high on the in depth coverage of the laws of the sport.

I've always liked FHM, although they don't seem to write much about Rugby, and when they do they always seem to place a rather busty woman in some torn kit. Not so much high on the in depth coverage of the laws of the sport.
[/b]

True...good mag but it doesnt have enough rugby aye..

NZRUGBY is the best Mag for Rugby News, Information, Articles, Analysis for Rugby in NZ.

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Not as much as one would hope...but I guess rugby always loses out to slutty women covered in baby oil.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Not as much as one would hope...but I guess rugby always loses out to slutty women covered in baby oil. [/b][/quote]

I dunno, I think it'd be pretty goodto ruck and maul with slutty women covered in baby oil. I'm all for the idea.

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Not as much as one would hope...but I guess rugby always loses out to slutty women covered in baby oil. [/b][/quote]

I dunno, I think it'd be pretty goodto ruck and maul with slutty women covered in baby oil. I'm all for the idea.
[/b][/quote]

haha i use 2 play 'rugby' with my ex gf...Tackling was my favourite lol...im glad she was a sexy back though instead of thoses props in her team damn! :blink:

Latest posts