• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby magazines?

D

Dmx#1

Which rugby magazine is the best in New Zealand? because i want to subscribe to the best one get my moneys worth you know. Thanks in advance.

P

Prestwick

There must be a fair few in NZ. There is only really one that is on widespread sale in the UK and thats Rugby World. Its nice because I think they release seperate editions for each of the home nations.

F

fcukernaut

There must be a fair few in NZ. There is only really one that is on widespread sale in the UK and thats Rugby World. Its nice because I think they release seperate editions for each of the home nations.
[/b]

Except it's the most bias, uneducated garbage I have ever read. Almost every single writer is completely oblivious to anything that goes on south of the equator. They always praise a team like New Zealand and then completely backhand them in the next paragraph. It really makes me wonder whether they actually watch the rugby that is played.

B

Bullitt

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

Except it's the most bias, uneducated garbage I have ever read. Almost every single writer is completely oblivious to anything that goes on south of the equator. They always praise a team like New Zealand and then completely backhand them in the next paragraph. It really makes me wonder whether they actually watch the rugby that is played. [/b][/quote]

You thinks that's bad, you should have a look at the Rugby Times. Now that's a rag good for toilet roll.

O

O'Rothlain

I've always liked FHM, although they don't seem to write much about Rugby, and when they do they always seem to place a rather busty woman in some torn kit. Not so much high on the in depth coverage of the laws of the sport.

D

Dmx#1

I've always liked FHM, although they don't seem to write much about Rugby, and when they do they always seem to place a rather busty woman in some torn kit. Not so much high on the in depth coverage of the laws of the sport.
[/b]

True...good mag but it doesnt have enough rugby aye..

A

ALLBLACKS

NZRUGBY is the best Mag for Rugby News, Information, Articles, Analysis for Rugby in NZ.

O

O'Rothlain

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Not as much as one would hope...but I guess rugby always loses out to slutty women covered in baby oil.

B

Bullitt

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Not as much as one would hope...but I guess rugby always loses out to slutty women covered in baby oil. [/b][/quote]

I dunno, I think it'd be pretty goodto ruck and maul with slutty women covered in baby oil. I'm all for the idea.

D

Dmx#1

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Not as much as one would hope...but I guess rugby always loses out to slutty women covered in baby oil. [/b][/quote]

I dunno, I think it'd be pretty goodto ruck and maul with slutty women covered in baby oil. I'm all for the idea.
[/b][/quote]

haha i use 2 play 'rugby' with my ex gf...Tackling was my favourite lol...im glad she was a sexy back though instead of thoses props in her team damn! :blink: