• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby On TV!

A

allblacksfreak

Sorry for boasting, but hey.. Just want to share it to the world! I am in Rugby TV heaven as my provider Showtime Arabia provides total Live Rugby coverage!!!! the RWC 07, the tri nations, super 14, six nations, intl tours, NPC, Currie Cup, Guinness Premiership, Churchill Cup, Magners League, EDF Energy Cup, Heineken Cup, U-19 & U-21 RWC(now U-20s), and Rugby 7s... All these are shown for no extra charge other than the monthly.. unlike others that I know who charges them as pay-per-view sort of thing...

the monthly is at approx US$81 a month, and the package I got is not just for sports, it's the best in the middle east, and I get 2 receivers...
for only the rugby coverage, I can get it as cheap as US$50 a month...

I wonder if there are others who provides the same kind of rugby coverage.. or more.. with the same price

Do you get Iraqi beheadings for free or do you guys have to pay extra on pay per view for that kind of stuff?

ahhaha... well, pretty funny.. I don't get em.. it's the only shame..

Do you get Iraqi beheadings for free or do you guys have to pay extra on pay per view for that kind of stuff?
[/b]

He is from Indonesia, why would he get Iraqi beheadings?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

He is from Indonesia, why would he get Iraqi beheadings? [/b][/quote]

Because, if i'm not mistaken (which I most probably am), allblacksfreak lives in the UAE, which just so happens to border Saudi Arabia which borders Iraq. Take a look in the picture below.
uae.gif

<div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotemain'>
[/b]

He is from Indonesia, why would he get Iraqi beheadings? [/b][/quote]

Because, if i'm not mistaken (which I most probably am), allblacksfreak lives in the UAE, which just so happens to border Saudi Arabia which borders Iraq. Take a look in the picture below.
uae.gif

[/b][/quote]

yes... u are correct, I do live in Dubai, which is a city in the UAE... and trust me on tis one guys.. but it isn't like what u think.. we dont' go around with AK-47s in the trunk and a glock in the glove compartment of our car... and an RPG tucked under my escalade's rear seat...

on the subject of rugby on the telly, who has the live broadcasting rights for the world cup?

Showtime Arabia in the Middle East!!! woohoo!! :p

@tehmite
Well, I happen to know some guys who does security for oil companies in Iraq... want me to introduce you to him?

But, is it shown live for free to the public, or do u guys hav tu subscribe to ITV??

But, is it shown live for free to the public, or do u guys hav tu subscribe to ITV?? [/b]

ITV is free in this country... But they can actually commentate on any sport...

In Australia I'm fairly sure Fox has all the games live, with Channel 10 showing the Australian games and some others as well

Latest posts