• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby on which channel???

S

SFRugby

I live in America and I was wondering what channel you could catch Rugby on? I have basic cable. I'm looking forward to watching the Six Nations game. If I cant catch it on the tele is their a way I can watch on the internet?

Thanks

there is no longer any rugby on what used to be Fox Sports World and now called Fox Soccer Channel - your best bet is to watch online with The Rugby Channel at Mediazone if you have a decent internet connection (you can also download games) or to get DirectTV and and get the Setanta Sports Channel which shows both types of rugby - rugby union and rugby league, they also have a broadband service available online where you can watch live streamed games - this is $10 a month - if you're interested in the Six Nations specifically you should go with Setanta - they're showing the games this weekend. Another option if you want real high quality rugby is to go to *REMOVED*.com - register with them and their partner site Diwana for torrent downloads which are pretty good quality.

whats aussi*REMOVED* do? i went there yesterday and guess what, i needed an invite?!?!?!?! how do i get one? diwana also

I can get anyone an invite to *REMOVED*, just PM me your email. I was banned from Diwanna for some reason though, don't really understand because I kept my share ratio up. At least I thought I did.

whats aussi*REMOVED* do? i went there yesterday and guess what, i needed an invite?!?!?!?! how do i get one? diwana also
[/b]

I know what you mean. I live in Atlanta and gon't really have access to any rugby. I hear aussie *REMOVED* has almost any match you could want, but unfortunately you need an invite and I currently don't know anybody on the website to ask. When I finally graduate college and get out on my own, I will probably get DirectTV so I can watch. But for now, I will just have to keep trying to find stuff online here and there.

both *REMOVED*.com and diwana also occasionally have open registrations - check the sites from time to time - also if you don't want to get kicked off these sites once you are a member - beg them to let you stay even if your seeding/sharing is low and make a donation once in a while....

Latest posts