• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Online Stores

I

inakisuperyeah

If you have read some of my posts, you'll know I complain a lot about living in Mexico because the lack of rugby. Now I have to buy equipment and no store in the city has any rugby stuff. What store would you recommend? I tried World Rugby Shop and Rugby Imports, but WRS won't ship to Mexico and RI won't take my credit card.

If you have read some of my posts, you'll know I complain a lot about living in Mexico because the lack of rugby. Now I have to buy equipment and no store in the city has any rugby stuff. What store would you recommend? I tried World Rugby Shop and Rugby Imports, but WRS won't ship to Mexico and RI won't take my credit card.
[/b]

those were going to be my two recommendations, lol. I already got an order from WRS and bought some more from rugby imports either saturday night or yesterday, cant remember. Rugby Imports is where my coach gets everything from jerseys to shorts to tackling suits or w/e theyre called.

Thanks a lot for all your posts! I found lots of stuff on the sites you recommended and ordered some jerseys and a ball.

Latest posts