• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Players need to read this!!

Someone needs to learn how to tell a joke then, because if it is, then it is no closer to being funny than this sentence. I'm sticking to my guns of this guy, he is incredibly young or incredibly immature. Either way, not funny.

The gay man is afraid of long round shaped objects? You putting them in the wrong hole to make you sick or something?

hehehehehehehehehehe

versus = possibly the greatest twat i have ever come across on the internet.

that was quite blatantly a joke and i laughed at it ..you hawever come on here and try sound smart by picking fights with people and each and everytime nobody agrees with you ..your getting nowhere ..go away or cop on to yourself and realise that people are going to disagree with your opinions which does not nessisarily make them gay....i find it ironic that you call someone childish when your insult of choice is calling someone gay... sod off son

Just realised I keep on spelling gym wrong. The bloody word always looks wrong to me though!

OMFG, this thread is teh LULZ... so many n00bs getting pwned

Note to Versus: I am 27, male, heterosexual and consider myself reasonably intelligent. Sometimes, people write things which they do not mean in either a sarcastic or ironic fashion; a form of humour which many find amusing.

Back on topic - this looks great, way too far away from me, but think there is definitely a market for gyms which offer more unique (and often more useful) fitness opportunities. You only need to look at the number of 'Spartan' courses which popped up after the release of '300' to see that even casual fitness enthusiasts would like to be doing more versatile workouts that utilise muscles in a more applicable way to their chosen sport.

Latest posts