Rugby Players Selling Stuff

Feicarsinn

Super Αdmin
TRF Legend
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Leinster
Professional rugby is still in its infancy. As such, there are some truly terrible ads featuring some of rugby's finest (and if you don't follow that logic you're an idiot.) Post your best efforts here.

I'll start with my favourite, Denis Hickie's poorly thought out wavin pipes endorsement:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lee Byrne, in a swimming pool, wanting to buy your gold.
Horrendous.

Ohh Colin..

[video=youtube_share;Fv8sdPDdPnY]http://youtu.be/Fv8sdPDdPnY[/video]

It helps that all three look like eejits.

This one is just brilliant :)

Because I'm like this, I went to see an arty farty film called Exhibition tonight at a pretentious local cinema. You can imagine the position of my eyebrows when, immediately beforehand, I paid witness to Alex Goode interacting with a talking cat on the big screen.

Ah yes, who could forget this gem:

This one is just brilliant :)

Seb loves to fk around, and never takes himself seriously. I love that about him. Worst thing is those huge Rugby guys who feel they have to look intimidating 24/7, like, get that cork out ya azs.

[video=youtube_share;4sZ9G1JHwyg]http://youtu.be/4sZ9G1JHwyg[/video]

0:33 second sin... what a pair of douches.

That O2 one isn't quite the same... it's not like they've gone out and got individual sponsorships - the RFU is obviously obliged to provide a couple of EPS players for an advert.

That O2 one isn't quite the same... it's not like they've gone out and got individual sponsorships - the RFU is obviously obliged to provide a couple of EPS players for an advert.

Don't defend them Rats.

It's close enough, and they look like numpties - Goodes smug little sh*t eating grin is only the second worst thing in this advert, Browns being the worst.

Latest posts