• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby shirt designs

mysteriouslyuseless

Academy Player
Country Flag
UK
Hey, could you do me a massive favour? I've got to research into rugby clothing for my Fashion and Brand Management course and then design a range of merchandise for Spring / Summer 2011. Could you please fill this in, with as much detail as possible and post it back into this thread?

It'd really help me out :) Thanks!

Name;
Age;

Do you play rugby? If so what position do you play?

Do you support rugby? If so which team do you support?

What sort of designs / style / colours of rugby clothing do you prefer? (Please give as many details as possible)

Which style of rugby clothing do you prefer â€" League or Union?
(Please give as many details as possible)

Where do you usual buy rugby merchandise from?

What brand/s of rugby clothing do you wear?

How much do you usually spend on rugby merchandise?
T-shirts -
Polo shirts -
Hoodies -

What style of clothing would you like to see more of on the market? (consider the design / style / colour)

Have you ever attended a rugby festival? If so which and when?

What freebies would you most like to see at a rugby festival?
Key rings, bottle openers, mini stress rugby balls etc

There you go mate
Name; Van 't dack Thomas
Age; 26

Do you play rugby? If so what position do you play? Yes, back, position is different every game

Do you support rugby? If so which team do you support? yes, all NZ teams and Pacific Islands and Italy

What sort of designs / style / colours of rugby clothing do you prefer? (Please give as many details as possible) I'm really keen on the Adidas and Canterbury designs, not really a preference towards colors

Which style of rugby clothing do you prefer – League or Union? Union as it contains less advertisement and I just support Union teams

Where do you usual buy rugby merchandise from? Online; Ebay, club websites

What brand/s of rugby clothing do you wear? Kooga, Canterbury, Adidas

How much do you usually spend on rugby merchandise? +,- 50£ a month
T-shirts - £25
Polo shirts - £0
Hoodies - £25

What style of clothing would you like to see more of on the market? (consider the design / style / colour) original designs, old skool patterns

Have you ever attended a rugby festival? If so which and when? No

What freebies would you most like to see at a rugby festival? Flags, kicking tees, bottle openers

Hopes this helps

Thank you very much! If you have any friends that use this fourm could you please direct them towards this thread, it'd really be a huge help :)

Name; Tim Woly
Age; 19

Do you play rugby? If so what position do you play? Halfback, Wing, Center, Fullback (anywhere in the backline)

Do you support rugby? If so which team do you support? Queensland Reds, Australia.

What sort of designs / style / colours of rugby clothing do you prefer? (Please give as many details as possible) Canterbury (CCC) Rugby Jerseys' in Black and Red or any colours really

Which style of rugby clothing do you prefer – League or Union? To be honest they usually look identical, only the teams and colours are different.

Where do you usual buy rugby merchandise from? Canterbury (CCC) stores, Rebel Sports, general sports stores.

What brand/s of rugby clothing do you wear? Canterbury (CCC) Adidas, Anything really.

How much do you usually spend on rugby merchandise?
T-shirts - If by shirts you also mean Jerseys anything upto $200
Polo shirts - $50 - $80
Hoodies - $50 - $140

What style of clothing would you like to see more of on the market? (consider the design / style / colour) More Canterbury (CCC) designs.

Have you ever attended a rugby festival? If so which and when? Multiple Queensland Reds and Wallabies events.

What freebies would you most like to see at a rugby festival?
Mini rugby balls :D

Latest posts