• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Shirt History

O

Oldshirts

Hi all

I would like to introduce my website, www.oldrugbyshirts.com. I hope the Moderators on here will allow me to post this.

We're not a commercial site, the site was created for a bit of fun, to create an online photographic history of rugby shirts/jerseys using photos of fans and players shirts submitted to the site by the fans and players themselves (no official photos). We are after photos of your favourite teams shirts, your own club shirts, College team, University team, they all count.

We launched our hugely popular website for football (soccer) fans, oldfootballshirts.com in October 2006. Since then we've been asked many times about doing the same for OLD RUGBY SHIRTS - so now we have! Now we need your help. We want to create a great online photographic collection of shirts from Rugby Union teams and Rugby League teams from around the world and you can be a part of it!

All you have to do is take a photo of your shirt, go to the site, click on "Add a shirt" and follow the instructions. It's free to do, and you will be adding to THE online history of Rugby shirts.

The site is very new, so all the teams may not be on there yet, no problem though, just add the shirt, tell us the team name, we’ll add it to the database.

Please do let us know if you have any comments, observations, hey, even criticisms; we can take them (probably!)

Thanks in advance for any new submissions. Hope you like the site.

Pop a link to us on your page and well get something similar set up here.

Latest posts