Rugby shop in Canterbury UK

Don't Skip Leg Day

International
TRF Legend
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
Northampton
Afternoon people, random question. I'm going on holiday to around Canterbury later this year and wondered if there is a good rugby clothing Canterbury shop in Canterbury. I had a look on line but wanted some local knowledge.

There has to be a good Canterbury shop in Canterbury.

Why does there have to be a good Canterbury shop in Canterbury UK? Not sure there is from a quick Google, When it's an originally a NZ company.

Why does there have to be a good Canterbury shop in Canterbury UK? Not sure there is from a quick Google, When it's an originally a NZ company.

Since rugby is big here it just made sense in my head that Canterbury would open up a rugby shop in Canterbury.

I mean If I was their marketing director I'd be all over it. It's a good rugby area and no reason why not when they have other good shops around other parts of the uk.

Since rugby is big here it just made sense in my head that Canterbury would open up a rugby shop in Canterbury.

I mean If I was their marketing director I'd be all over it. It's a good rugby area and no reason why not when they have other good shops around other parts of the uk.
You would think.

I think the closest thing would be the rugby club https://cantrugby.co.uk, if they have a club shop. But by the looks of it even they are not sponsored by Canterbury the sports brand.

Town centre looks to be full your usual chain sports shops like jd sports/sports direct, but you'd have those near where you live and no dedicated Canterbury rugby shop.

Lived in Canterbury for 10 years until 2018. Absolutely no rugby shops in the city during my time and wouldn't think any would have opening since my leaving.

Rent is far too expensive for such a niche business.

Definitely loads of great places to visit in the surrounding area though.

Cheers all, but disappointing. I'll have to make another trip down to Bath as they have a great shop there.

Latest posts