• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby stadiums

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimleyUK @ Apr 6 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 7 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Considering all the Dell and suchpulling out of Limerick and the Pharmecuticals ditching Cork I don't know how Thomand is getting 23000+ in every match. And I think the 23000 was when they were opening below full capacity because of safety when the thing was first opened.[/b]
the season tickets were sold a while ago though...!

may well be different in a year.

I hope not, i have heard the financial situation in Ireland is very very bad.

On a cheerier note... hows the pasties and pies ? Ospreys Steak Slice is Awsome...!
[/b][/quote]

Cuisine de Irelandé invariably follows a formula of " 'insert name of meat' and spuds'. So all in all, it's going quite well.

But in fairness the things one can do with a spud are beyond the minds of mere mortals. The kind of thing that make a League follower's head implode...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 7 2009, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GimleyUK @ Apr 6 2009, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Monkeypigeon @ Apr 7 2009, 02:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Considering all the Dell and suchpulling out of Limerick and the Pharmecuticals ditching Cork I don't know how Thomand is getting 23000+ in every match. And I think the 23000 was when they were opening below full capacity because of safety when the thing was first opened.[/b]
the season tickets were sold a while ago though...!

may well be different in a year.

I hope not, i have heard the financial situation in Ireland is very very bad.

On a cheerier note... hows the pasties and pies ? Ospreys Steak Slice is Awsome...!
[/b][/quote]

Cuisine de Irelandé invariably follows a formula of " 'insert name of meat' and spuds'. So all in all, it's going quite well.

But in fairness the things one can do with a spud are beyond the minds of mere mortals. The kind of thing that make a League follower's head implode...
[/b][/quote]
One of the best breakfasts i've ever had was in Dublin, and was advertised as full Breakfast with THREE TYPES OF POTATO...

i had

Potato cakes
Fried Potato
and a famous Mrs Greens hash browns

it was absolutely delicious, I am looking forward to the next trip to Dublin just thinking about it.

hope you come to Wales and try one of our specialities du cuisine galles un petite dejuner galles with local welsh thick cut bacon, farm sausages and cockles and lava bread. (Porphyra Umilicalis:- for those who wonder...!)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (An Tarbh @ Apr 7 2009, 01:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
we're not really a pie and pastie country though.[/b]
Well it is an endemic part of rugby culture...!

Outside of England where i think prawn sandwiches, caviar, champagne, and pork pies seem to be the more popular fodder to fill the rear trough dripping off one of your families bentley's or roll's outside HQ.

Australians and New Zealanders have there own variations that they love passionately.

I might well open a branch of Welsh Groggy Oggy Pasties chains at your new Landsown Aviva Stadium

Could be a real winner, if only for the away fans..? ? ?

Latest posts