• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Tonight on BT Sports

thechosenfamily

Academy Player
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
England
Looking to get my ugly mug on telly tonight as I am in the audience for Rugby Tonight on BT Sports.

Invited as part of Bromley RFC who are providing players for the demonstrations (not me) and audience.

Hope to meet some of the presenters as well.:D

Looking to get my ugly mug on telly tonight as I am in the audience for Rugby Tonight on BT Sports.

Invited as part of Bromley RFC who are providing players for the demonstrations (not me) and audience.

Hope to meet some of the presenters as well.:D

Sweet, the mrs is away this week so i got the telly to myself

I'll be keeping an eye out, great programme with some great chat.

Dull program, I record it then fast forward through a good three quarters of it.

I love that bit when they ask rugby player's other halves awkward questions.

Entertainment of the highest caliber... and that's without even mentioning fantastic "smashometer/beast" segment.

Well, all in all a very entertaining night was had by all.

Highlights were Adam Jones doing his demonstrations especially the front row demo opposite the Bromley boys, especially him smiling whilst moaning that one of our boys was boring in.:D

I know Austin Healy comes over as a bit arrogant and guess what he is, bit of a *** really, but enjoyed him getting owned by a member of the audience off camera spinning a ball to each other and Healy trying to get him to drop it and failing to increasing jeering from the onlooking crowd

Apparently the production staff were very happy with the Bromley boys turning up in the club blazers which I am led to believe is a dying trend although we did look like a badly set up test card at times.:D

All in all, a good night out and you can apply for tickets for free and if you apply as a club you can take part in the demo's as well.

I loved when stringer made Healy look like a ***.

From observing him for so long do you think much of his persona is an act or is he really a ****?

I loved when stringer made Healy look like a ***.

From observing him for so long do you think much of his persona is an act or is he really a ****?

I think it's a bit of both, he is arrogant but, I think he enjoys playing the panto villain as well.

He destroyed one guy who admittedly was playing up a bit due to a few too many libations, who was a bit of a "stout" fella.

This guy, off camera, said to Healy "you know what Austin , you look bigger on the TV", Healy quick as you like, said "I hope you don't!!"

- - - Updated - - -

Adam Jones made **** of their scrum machine too I see

He did too!!

Mind you he was breathing rather heavily afterwards though :D

I think it's a bit of both, he is arrogant but, I think he enjoys playing the panto villain as well.

He destroyed one guy who admittedly was playing up a bit due to a few too many libations, who was a bit of a "stout" fella.

This guy, off camera, said to Healy "you know what Austin , you look bigger on the TV", Healy quick as you like, said "I hope you don't!!"

- - - Updated - - -

He did too!!

Mind you he was breathing rather heavily afterwards though :D

When+i+m+a+fed+riven+dancing+cinderella+people+tell+me_c82e2f_5042529.gif

Rekt!

Adam Jones on the Beast:

[video=youtube_share;auBZ-9Pba9U]http://youtu.be/auBZ-9Pba9U[/video]

Mr. Jones again with the front row master class featuring members of Bromley RFC

- - - Updated - - -

[video]http://sport.bt.com/the-smashometer-returns-to-rugby-tonight-91363964298303[/video]

The smashometer returns, with the only time you see me during the whole show :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Vid from me

Mr Jones nearly getting beat by our Chris.

Personally, I thought Adam should have had points deducted for the swinging arm :D

Chris got shed loads of stick though for having his head on the wrong side at the contact, might have cost him to.

Last edited by a moderator:
Obviously Jones was releasing his bind to point to what he was talking about, but it did make me chuckle that when he was bound, it was on his opposite number's sleeve pretty much most of the time!

Latest posts