• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manager 17 Mods

Derekfb, can you tell me how you changed the names of the currie cup, mitre10 cup etc? Been trying to figure it out for ages.
Thanks

Been away through ill health unfortunately. Has there been any updates at all regarding mods? Has anyone figured a way as to how to implement kits into the actual match engine at all? Are there anymore updates to editor file regarding up to date divisions at all.

Please forgive me as Ive posted this off the cuff really as its first time back sat in the chair on the PC. I am looking forward to playing some more 17 unlike irl *rolls eyes*

Anyway good to be back and looking forward rather than backwards.

Been away through ill health unfortunately. Has there been any updates at all regarding mods? Has anyone figured a way as to how to implement kits into the actual match engine at all? Are there anymore updates to editor file regarding up to date divisions at all.

Please forgive me as Ive posted this off the cuff really as its first time back sat in the chair on the PC. I am looking forward to playing some more 17 unlike irl *rolls eyes*

Anyway good to be back and looking forward rather than backwards.

I've done a few Championship, Nat1 and most of Nat2S kits that work in the actual match engine.

What chance will there be of being able to download one monster file as a zip with all the graphics files within it?

Fabulous work by everyone involved. Makes the whole game significantly more 'involving'.

with the database i downloaded from this thread noticed that the lions have a roster that looks nothing like their actual one. is this just me?

with the database i downloaded from this thread noticed that the lions have a roster that looks nothing like their actual one. is this just me?

I think the Lions and the Kings got mixed up you will see that the kings have all the lions players and visa versa i just edited the team names and logos to fit the players

Hello John,i too am new here.Wolud it be possible to send me the database also

I downloaded directly through steam.Where would this database have to be placed

I downloaded directly through steam.Where would this database have to be placed

The game creates a folder named "RUTM2017_Data" , on default and if your steam library is on your C drive it would be located at "C:\RUTM2017_Data" you just copy the downloaded editor file into this folder and load the " editor 1 " database in game , feel free to ask if you have anymore questions.

An enormous thanks for the people who released all the files, derekfb especially :)

The game is not the same since i've updated all the files.

Thanks a lot !

Excuse me if i'm wrong,but i don't think Denny Solomona is in your editor file

Hello, I've played FM since i was very young and logged way above a thousand of hours per year while also modding an immense amount, however footy is just second in my likes and dislikes with rugby being a strong first and thus i always kept an eye on any potential equivalent, back when the 2015 version came out i bought it on the spot just to find myself very disillusioned and going back to my FM save not even 3 hours later. So before deciding in sinking some money here or keep waiting for another year i wanted to ask a bit. And i am asking here because i am thinking of modding the hell outta it until i can play the almost non existant unknown teams i like. On simming errors and the likes i read quite a bit and it feels like FM08 which ended up being great so in that regard im ready to take the jump.

My questions,

1- Can you create new leagues from scratch? More than one per country? How far down the ladder can you go? Meaning how many divisions.
1a- Can you make the winners of different leagues play another tourney against each other?
2- Is there any way to create provincial teams and make them draw players from a specified pool of teams?
2a- If so, can it be only a handful of teams instead of the full division or it has to be the division?
3- How is the amateur game portrayed? Can you make amateur clubs and those amateur players maybe go to a pro club in the future?
4- How does the game handle the creation of new young players? How random is their talent? Can a player with the potential to become next Wilkinson, McCaw, etc be born in a 3rd division or an amateur team for example?
4a- There is a national rating in place like the FM series? Can it be changed by in-game developments? And through the editor? If there is not how does the game make it so Japan for example does not start pumping out AB tier players from one year to the other?
5- What factors does it take into account from a nation to represent their leagues and their economic power? How does this reflect on the amateur game? Are there rules in the game stopping a 16 yo future monster from an amateur team being poached by a club in the other side of the globe? If not is it possible to create these rules through the editor?

I think that's it for the moment. May i join the community if rugby modders, though most of my time would go to the Argentinean system most likely.

Thank you for your help.

Hello, I've played FM since i was very young and logged way above a thousand of hours per year while also modding an immense amount, however footy is just second in my likes and dislikes with rugby being a strong first and thus i always kept an eye on any potential equivalent, back when the 2015 version came out i bought it on the spot just to find myself very disillusioned and going back to my FM save not even 3 hours later. So before deciding in sinking some money here or keep waiting for another year i wanted to ask a bit. And i am asking here because i am thinking of modding the hell outta it until i can play the almost non existant unknown teams i like. On simming errors and the likes i read quite a bit and it feels like FM08 which ended up being great so in that regard im ready to take the jump.

My questions,

1- Can you create new leagues from scratch? More than one per country? How far down the ladder can you go? Meaning how many divisions.
1a- Can you make the winners of different leagues play another tourney against each other?
2- Is there any way to create provincial teams and make them draw players from a specified pool of teams?
2a- If so, can it be only a handful of teams instead of the full division or it has to be the division?
3- How is the amateur game portrayed? Can you make amateur clubs and those amateur players maybe go to a pro club in the future?
4- How does the game handle the creation of new young players? How random is their talent? Can a player with the potential to become next Wilkinson, McCaw, etc be born in a 3rd division or an amateur team for example?
4a- There is a national rating in place like the FM series? Can it be changed by in-game developments? And through the editor? If there is not how does the game make it so Japan for example does not start pumping out AB tier players from one year to the other?
5- What factors does it take into account from a nation to represent their leagues and their economic power? How does this reflect on the amateur game? Are there rules in the game stopping a 16 yo future monster from an amateur team being poached by a club in the other side of the globe? If not is it possible to create these rules through the editor?

I think that's it for the moment. May i join the community if rugby modders, though most of my time would go to the Argentinean system most likely.

Thank you for your help.

I to am new here and will be modding a lot. Unfortunately the editor seems to be very basic and although it's easy to use you can only really edit names of clubs, coaches players and stadiums and just about move a player from one club to another. It would be good if they released a seperate editor app like FM with more complex features like the ones mentioned above so those who wanted to could have more to play around with. I wouldn't even mind paying a small amount for it if needs be

Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 Fan Hub

Hi

We are now in the process of setting up a Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 Fan Hub, to feature fan created mods etc.
It is early days just yet, so please bear with us.
But it will be able to be viewed here:- http://www.rugbyteammanager.com/

We really hope that you will be able to enjoy this.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Hi

We are now in the process of setting up a Rugby Union Team Manager 2017 Fan Hub, to feature fan created mods etc.
It is early days just yet, so please bear with us.
But it will be able to be viewed here:- http://www.rugbyteammanager.com/

We really hope that you will be able to enjoy this.

Kind Regards
Dave
Customer Support
Alternative Software Ltd.

Awesome feature .. !!

Latest posts