• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby Union Team Manger 2015 Game Video

Looks really good actually, when is the release date?

Edit# 3rd of December.

Last edited:
Oh cool, I'm fairly certain the guy who made the free Rugby Union Manager games had a hand in this. The interface, buttons, and especially the tactics pictures are very close to what was in the free version. I'm guessing he closed the Rugby Union Manager site because they were releasing this retail, suped up version. I'm looking forward to this even more now because I felt the free game was the best rugby manager I've played (except for the retro disco colours).

Looks like it's going to be good. Getting released on FA Cup weekend......Just a mental aid memoire.

Last edited:
English language version is released on December the 3rd, with the French Language update and version due on the 16th.

I've just been told by 365 games that the game will be released on the 5th Dec ?

Hello,

If I buy the game in English, will do you put it later in French with a patch ?

Or should I buy directly the French ?

Thank you in advance.

The version that is released on December the 3rd is English only.
There will be a French retail box version released in France by Tagmae, Steam will do a French language update on the 16th.

Dave. I have purchased the game last friday on your website, Alterativesoftware.

Should I expect the game to be delivered on time by tomorrow morning?

Just logged into Steam and I see the 46 page manual is available, but not yet the game? Guessing that will arrive in a few hours time.

Hi Wendigo, All games ordered directly from us were despatched on Tuesday First Class, so should be with you today.
Dave. I have purchased the game last friday on your website, Alterativesoftware.

Should I expect the game to be delivered on time by tomorrow morning?

Did somebody bought the game? I am still at work but first thing I'll do once I'll be home I'll be going on steam to buy the game

Yeah Dave,

Waiting on tenderhooks and finding it all a little anti-climatic. Do you have any news on when it will be available?

Latest posts