• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup 2011 campers

jmxfield

Academy Player
I have found an option for camper vans that I thought I would share with others that allow you to purchase a camper van for $9000 and they guarantee a $5000 re-purchase at the end of your trip (max 3 months) or you can sell it yourself. They also come with custom graphics -cool! So if your looking for camper solutions go check it out http://www.stuff2do.co.nz/campervans/

Cheers, but you should keep in mind that you can buy/ hire cheaper vans. And when selling those your loss is lower.

I think if you are visiting for the full 7 weeks or even staying on for a longer travel period $4000 is at least what you would expect to pay during this period for a hired camper.... is it not?

I got an offer in 2009 to rent a van for 4000 NZ $ for a period of 8 weeks but had the opportunity to buy a second hand van for 5000 NZ $.
The thing with those vans is that when you go in high season there is a big market ( demand and offer for vans) so prices are really competitive.
I'm not saying the link you posted is bad, but paying more money just to have the logo of national rugby team on your van is a bit exaggerated.
Biggest cost you have is fuel as you will be driving a lot in NZ, so if you can find a cheaper van it becomes more interesting when traveling around.

Latest posts