• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup Gameplay Direct From HB Studios

CRGamingEmpire_YouTube

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Munster
Just taught it might be of interest to some of you TRF readers, Its simply some exclusive gameplay we were give by HB Studios its 2 of 8 clips we were given to display on YouTube. Its Wales Vs Scotland and i think it looks really well looks fun and engaging, looking forward to the 26th

Thanks
CRGE

Last edited by a moderator:
i cannot wait...2 more days till my social life is over

I will be aiming to post these up, but as a gameplay highlight trailer...

These are not exclusive just to CRGamingEmpire

Maybe hes trolling but its still the truth, cant you see that. I know your'e gonna go on about how you dont care about what other think of the game, but the truth of the matter is that the AI is terrible.

Maybe hes trolling but its still the truth, cant you see that. I know your'e gonna go on about how you dont care about what other think of the game, but the truth of the matter is that the AI is terrible.

Well considering that this is not human vs AI but human vs human, can't say that it's a good gauge on how good the AI is:p

Well considering that this is not human vs AI but human vs human, can't say that it's a good gauge on how good the AI is:p

True, but the human can only control one player at a time. the AI does the rest.

In the Ireland video. at 0:20 its a break for bowe. the human chases him and the AI controls the full back. The human player dives but bowe shrugs the tackle.
The AI full back runs up, stops, lets bowe just go past and then has to chase and cant catch up. That is bad AI.

True, but the human can only control one player at a time. the AI does the rest.

In the Ireland video. at 0:20 its a break for bowe. the human chases him and the AI controls the full back. The human player dives but bowe shrugs the tackle.
The AI full back runs up, stops, lets bowe just go past and then has to chase and cant catch up. That is bad AI.

Its something to do with the AI thinking the tackle has been made even if its a broken tackle, pity that's still there, wouldn't say that it really affects the game in a huge way. Guess on multiplayer people will have to make sure they switch to the fullback in situation like that ;)

multiplayer is a lot of fun, but pretty laggy :(

Arent you the lad with the advance copy?

If you're in Ireland, and the only other online players are those who got it ahead of release in Oz, then yeah I'd expect some lag!

Tech is wondrous but it cant change the fact that transmitting data from one edge of the world to the other lag free is night on impossible.

Wait for the flood of euro gamers come friday..

Arent you the lad with the advance copy?

If you're in Ireland, and the only other online players are those who got it ahead of release in Oz, then yeah I'd expect some lag!

Tech is wondrous but it cant change the fact that transmitting data from one edge of the world to the other lag free is night on impossible.

Wait for the flood of euro gamers come friday..

He isn't the only person in Ireland with the copy. We hate the Aisle of Man ! Plus their should be the English reviewers online aswell.

Latest posts