• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup Sevens 2013

It was more in reference to your apparent communisticalness
Oh my... you need a remedy for that butthurt of yours dear, don't you? :D No worries, I'll go get you some well-democrated, communist-free video of british gay parades to take away your frustration))

ps. Brace yourself. Speak about rugby. Or, at least, find proper place for that nonsence you post :D

Oh my... you need a remedy for that butthurt of yours dear, don't you? :D No worries, I'll go get you some well-democrated, communist-free video of british gay parades to sooth your frustration))

ps. Brace yourself. Speak about rugby. Or, at least, find proper place for that nonsence you post :D

:lol: you are entertaining

carry on, Comrade

So where would you all like to see this tournament staged in 2018?

So where would you all like to see this tournament staged in 2018?

If the IRB is looking at staging it in countries that are growing markets then I suggest Spain or Portugal. I get the feeling the sport is a sleeping giant in those countries and its close enough to garner travelling support from most places.

If the IRB is looking at staging it in countries that are growing markets then I suggest Spain or Portugal. I get the feeling the sport is a sleeping giant in those countries and its close enough to garner travelling support from most places.

I would love to see Spain or Portugal take over the Scottish leg on the European part of the tour. If that's not gonna happen then I would love to see this World Cup in Barcelona. First two days in the Mini Estadi and the final day in Camp Nou would be fantastic. It's close enough to the south of France to attract enough foreign visitors as well.

I don't have any information that would tell me what could be the crowd at r7 game in China or Portugal. Chinese don't care much for rugby, do they? Vitogao, what's you word? Portugese often do not fill even soccer stadiums. Spaniards... rugby seems to be growing big there. Who knows. maybe it would work.

But anyways - I don't really care. That's union I would like to see developed in the world.

Portugal is a core-team, just like Argentina. The only victory of a non-core team over a core-team came when Tunisia beat Spain 26-24 today.

Are u sure?? Because I heard that Portugal don't participe in all IRB Sevens Series like Tonga...

I don't have any information that would tell me what could be the crowd at r7 game in China or Portugal. Chinese don't care much for rugby, do they? Vitogao, what's you word? Portugese often do not fill even soccer stadiums. Spaniards... rugby seems to be growing big there. Who knows. maybe it would work.

But anyways - I don't really care. That's union I would like to see developed in the world.

Because 7s is the Olympic Games, so the Chinese will like it.Ok,our government will like it.U know,our government is very rich.

The bowl qf's just started, Tunisia vs Uruguay

http://www.rwcsevens.com/liveblog/blogid=1850.html

BN-zaG3CMAAm6oN.png

Uruguay, Russia, Georgia and especially Japan advanced from the Bowl qf. The win or go home time is how it goes today. If I'm the only one watching online, then there are still more people watching on the internet than in person I think. The Plate qf's are next.

Last edited:
Man Zimbabwe should have won that against Samoa, those last two tries shouldn't have been given

Samoa's going to play Argentina in the plate semi's who dismantled USA just now.

Edit: Scotland vs Canada in the other.

Last edited:

Latest posts