• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugby world cup tips

Mmichael

Academy Player
Country Flag
United States
Club or Nation
Agen
We are writing about the rugby world cup tips.
The Rugby World Cup 2011 kicks off in September as excitement and expectation grows amongst fans and players alike is growing by the minute, nowhere more so than in the host nation New Zealand (4/7) who in recent years has re-established themselves as the dominant force in world rugby.With home field advantage, and of course a vastly superior side, the All Blacks are expected to easily account for most of their Pool A opponents.Their opening two games against Tonga (2000/1) and Japan (2000/1) will pose no problem but New Zealand’s third fixture against France (16/1) most certainly will. Les Bleus have a knack of recovering from losing positions and a habit of clawing our results in tough places so expect a hard-fought affair when both sides clash in Auckland on Saturday 24th September.

Outright Betting TipsThe All Blacks are impossible to overlook. They play rugby at intensity far greater than other side in the competition. They build their success on a resilient defence. The best defensive team typically wins the World Cup and that won’t change this time round.

<a href="http://rugby-world-cup.boylesports.com/">rugby world cup tips</a>
(URL=''http://rugby-world-cup.boylesports.com/''rugby world cup tips''//URL)

Ladbrokes gave me odds of 33/1 on Ireland winning outright liked them so placed a tener on them.

Ladbrokes gave me odds of 33/1 on Ireland winning outright liked them so placed a tener on them.

Also saying N.Z. (subscribe to Matt Williams bloody all black theory) are vastly superior is going a bit to far. Aus and France can definatley beat them. On a good day S.A., Ireland and England can as well. They also have a strange history of choking.

They are desrving favourites but are not miles ahead.

Olly what you probably thought of as a pretty inoffensive remark has cut me in half. I will promptly turn into the Hulk and dstroy half of Dublin. (the bad half;))

Seriously though with our current team we would stand a better than usual chance ecspecially if we have momentum. In fact we have a better chance than YOUR MIGHTY COUNTRY. However Tindall may get the Queen to order N.Z. to lose.;)

Pfft,
The last time we lost by 10, you lost by 20
The time before that we lost by 13, you lost by 38

I think the fact that we have to measure how good our teams are by comparing losing margins to New Zealand proves that they are a bit special :p

I know but their no Gods on earth either.

Btw last time we played Dan Carter played possibly his best ever game and Read was sensational but I guess Heaslip was as well. Time before that Key player sent off after 10 and ended up with 13 players at one stage. Still managed 4 tries though.

Latest posts