• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby World Cup - what results would you like to see?

FlukeArtist

Bench Player
Country Flag
New Zealand
Club or Nation
Blues
Nothing against SA, but i'd love to see Wales beat SA playing running rugby vs the kick/defence game.

(Wales being my second team and all)

Wales-Fiji is gonna be a cracker too

Luckily one of the games i'll get to go to.

Argentina is my second team so i'd love to see them beat England!!!

Nothing against SA, but i'd love to see Wales beat SA playing running rugby vs the kick/defence game.

(Wales being my second team and all)
Me too, obviously, though. I hope that Fiji or Samoa comes second as well, and that Tonga do well, I've got a real soft spot for the Islanders. However, not so well they knock out France. France need to get close to winning otherwise I'll still be laughed around.

Canada to finish no worse than 3rd in the group stage would make me pretty happy. Scotland and Argentina to qualify from Group B, also. Nothing really against the English, surprising as it may sound, but Scotland are my 2nd team and I want Argentina to go far due to their addition to the Tri (Quad?) Nations in 2012. In fact, there's something about all the teams in Group B that I like. I like seeing the Eastern European teams do well. Contrast that to Group D, which I haven't the slightest care about.

An Aussie who doesn't dislike the English?

I've heard it all...

What results would I like to see? I'll show you, but note that these are not my predictions. It is way too early to make predictions.

Pool A
New Zealand
France
Canada
Tonga
Japan

Pool B
Argentina
England
Scotland
Georgia
Romania