• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rugby08 Section SixNations Fantasy Tournament

D

dady11

Montage_scrumChamp_590.gif

Hi to everyone
Today I Sent to someone of them an email to start the SixNations rugby fantast Tournament.
This is tournament is for every member for this section.
This is the site where you can do the registration http://scrum.fantasyleague.com/Index.aspx

Then your Sign In click here to join our "TRF Tournament "
To Join it type this Code Number 1656
http://scrum.fantasyleague.com/FriendsLeague.aspx?mode=new

CHEERS

This doesn't really belong in this section, but if you get some good numbers of player i can make a pinned thread for it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Jan 29 2009, 03:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This doesn't really belong in this section, but if you get some good numbers of player i can make a pinned thread for it.[/b]

I Hope this...
Hey Faatau can you delete the first post and leave the second one?
Secondly I post it here beacause i want to create a challange between the modders B)
I think it s a nice idea

I might make a thread for EA Rugby 'related' things like this. Once MUP09 is released, i am hoping that we can set-up some gaming competitions like highest score in a game etc.

We can't go online, but i did have a cool idea a few months ago which would mix your idea with MUP09. Basically, using MUP09 or any other mod we can run an online competition where we play the fixtures of a competition and compare results.

So, let's say we all chose a Guinness Premiership team. We play through the fixtures (with our chosen team) on by the set rules and see who has the best campaign. You get points each week for the Player Rankings.. which will be for things like high scores, -0's etc.

Then each week, we can make the TRF Championship table with the record from each player.

Good Kabezon!
Faatau why do you don't join it?
This game is amazing last year i won a private italian league :D
I hope other people are going to join it
Cheers

Latest posts