• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RUGBYFRENCH ' KITS

Here an outline of the shirt home of Mont de Marsan in construction. Please not take account of the collar and the handles, thank you:

MDM-HOME-APERCU3.png

MDM-HOME-APERCU2.png

Cheers
Rugbyfrench

Good kit rugbyfrench. im planning on changing bristol to mont de marsan because i want more french teams in my game. i replaced ulster with montauban and newport-gwent with montpellier. but i replaced french team bourgoin with brive because i know more players from brive you see.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rugbyfrench @ Nov 11 2008, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
While waiting to be able to publish my 1st message here my new shirt of Biarritz.

TOULON 08-09 HD

Download: http://files.filefront.com/TOULON+HD+08+09...;/fileinfo.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new.gif

BIARRITZ 08-09 HD

Download: http://files.filefront.com/BIARRITZ+HD+08+...;/fileinfo.html
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/b]

Nice Toulon kits man. Hey what teams kits do they replace? Also how would I change the file to replace treviso's kit? I'd like change them to Toulon...

You need to find the Treviso kit locations.. so download the Toulon kits, get rugbygob (or use the doc in EVOL's sig) and rename the big files to treviso's home and away front filename and the fsh files to treviso home and away backs.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Fa'atau82 @ Feb 22 2009, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
You need to find the Treviso kit locations.. so download the Toulon kits, get rugbygob (or use the doc in EVOL's sig) and rename the big files to treviso's home and away front filename and the fsh files to treviso home and away backs.[/b]

cheers fa'atau. 1 more thing, whats the file u edit to change a teams name? i used to know it...also do u know if anyones made toulon mini kits?

faatau says: Hopefully, MUP09 will work as i am remaking the files that don't work. That includes all the things you need. the dc.english (the .english file) controls all game text and you need XVI32 to edit it.. or any other good hex-editor. See Showcase forum for more.

Latest posts