• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RugbySpirit - online rugby game

icsulescool

Academy Player
Country Flag
Romania
Club or Nation
Romania
Hi, guys. I made my own rugby union manager game. You can check the game here: RugbySpirit.
It's the first stable version of the game. The first matches will be played on 28 September. Till then, you can register and get used with the menus, site navigation.
P.S.: I haven't finished yet Match Engine and Game Rules (Help Section).
I'm waiting for your feedback :).

Nervemind, when you register an account it takes you to that page, maybe you should fix that, went through the menus, i dont get where i chose the starting lineup

I've registered and i've encountered an error saying "Can't connect to database."

It shouldn't. The server failed a few times when users registered (5 times at 115 registrations). I'll look in the weekend and try to fix the problem.

Nervemind, when you register an account it takes you to that page, maybe you should fix that, went through the menus, i dont get where i chose the starting lineup

From matches page. There is a this image near every match: tactic.jpg. Click on it.

Haven't posted here for a while. The game improved a lot lately: we now got a forum, national cups and national teams and a competition similar with Heineken Cup will be introduced next season.

Latest posts