• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

rugbystore.co.uk

J

janispodins

Has anyone bought something from this online shop ?
is it good?
I'm trying to choose the best boots .
I play in second row and also as a flanker and no 8, what boots would be the best ?
what is your opinion about Adidas predator ?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (janispodins @ Nov 29 2009, 08:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Has anyone bought something from this online shop ?
is it good?
I'm trying to choose the best boots .
I play in second row and also as a flanker and no 8, what boots would be the best ?
what is your opinion about Adidas predator ?[/b]
I live in the US, and use it as my primary source for rugby stuff. I've bought several jerseys from them. Good, fast service with excellent customer support (I even purchased some team gear from them a year ago and they had no problem being compliant with filling out my universities tax forms, etc...).

Adidas Flankers are the best boots for you, i had a pair when i was a flanker, second to none in mine (and many others) opinions

The Rugby Store is great. I ordered a Lions shirt and a Gilbert ball of there, and they came within a week, nicely packaged and all that. The layout isn't bad, either, and the shirt was cheap.

I have used Rugbystore and Lovells and they are both very good. I actually ended up visiting Lovells to exchange a shirt and their staff were very helpful so having met some of the people behind their operation I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them. Rugbystore now have a flat rate shipping charge which is much better than their previous system but it is a little more expensive than Lovells.

I have also used Newitts.com who are very good on postage costs and also accept Paypal. I have bookmarked Eggcatcher but I haven't used them yet, if I do I'll put an update on here.

Regarding boots, always go for leather uppers (it will pay off in the long run), avoid anything "blade" style (my opinion only) and avoid over intricately moulded soles (they will break!). In general, Forwards use 8 stud boots but you might want to consider 6 studs as a Loose Forward depending on your role and the general playing conditions in Latvia.

I only really use Eggcatcher.com they currently have a sale on Underarmour right now so head over.

But i brought a few things from their. Pairs of ugly socks, macho pink socks. Flowery Socks in Black and yellow(club colours). Most of my kit has come from their sales.

I recently brought a pair of Canterbury boots with the hardened toe and ankle protector for a bargain. They came soo fast because i remember i had a match on the Sat, brought em on Thursday got them Sat morning.

Latest posts