• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rules for playing a 'proper' Rugby Club

P

Prestwick

As Northampton are coming to town today, Saracens have put up a load of ground rules for playing a proper Rugby Club and not those part timers like Viadana, Munster and the Vodacon Blue Bulls...

1) Do not bring small children to the game as they will produce noise. Noise the visiting team will not like.
2) If you must bring a small child to the game, please tape its mouth shut or engage in domestic violence to keep it quiet.
3) Only politely clap the opposing team when they do something good.
4) Do not politely clap the home team as that may offend the visiting fans.
5) Remember that the 1 minute rule when kicking isn't meant to be taken literally.
6) In fact, stay silent and look sullen for the whole game, anything else is bad form and may insult the visiting fans.
7) When Carlos is standing on the touchline, smoking a fag and having a pint, he's fulfilling a vital team function!
8) Actually, it is rather vulgar to be playing on a Sunday anyway...

And while you're at it, please to remember the etiquette of visiting Vicarage road...

99_0_1222472767.jpg

There's laws should always be oveyed when visiting homeless East London clubs squatting in derelict North London stadia.

Oh, and let's not forget the only way Keron Bracken ever made it into the England team;

saracensass.jpg

And what Chris Ashton is going to do to Noah "Da Wotford Wunda Kid wit da badass hair yo' fo' shizzle" Cato.

STONECOLD-STUNNER1copy.jpg

:lol:

The Kiwis aren't biting in the rugby league section, so at the moment, this is the best thread in town!

Nigel Wray spots the approaching army of humans & real rugby fans headed from the north.

sauron-eye-214.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 12:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All the Saracens fans got sick and tired of the self-satisfied "At Franklins Gardens..." brigade and went somewhere better...

152990055_63d99e3e98.jpg
[/b]

Fixed ;) and I'm at a disadvantage owing to me being at work I'm afraid.

I'll just sit here and be smug in the knowledge that according to Viadana we're some of the best fans they've ever had the pleasure of hosting! :D

The points still remains however, Saracens fans are only Saracens fans when Watford FC aren't doing anything. The remainder are far too involved in gang warfare in the East End of London to follow rugby.

Saracens = no fans.

And even if they do; They're North Londerners, cheering a homeless East London club, chanting in French occasionally when the infernal drums of dementia aren't banging to create a false sense of atmosphere, claiming that they're really Turkish.

Ha.

Oh, and you lot have a cock like gingergenius claiming to be one of you. That's worth minus points alone..

;)

:D

Oh rubbish, where did you even get that statistic from? Watford isn't even in East London :lol:

I mean, if you had said "St Albans" or essentially any town in Hertfordshire or Essex then fair enough. We most definitely do have fans, its just that all those drums and flags offend your puritan and party-pooping sensibilities! :lol:

Do I have stay silent and politely clap during the game even if I'm not actually at the game by the way? Trying to navigate all the faux pas BS minefield y'see :D

Ah bless, Sixways is the only ground he's ever been to where the fans make any noise.

Not that the Saracens don't attempt to make noise, it's just there's only 18 of them at Vicarage road. 16 of which are oogling the cheerleaders who are dancing to the tannoy Musak as they're far more interesting then any rugby Saracens could produce.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Richard hill gets sent off for attack on poor, innocent and utterly defenseless Dylan Hartley absolutely not to blame who definitely did not wildly swing high arms around. No Siree..

P_HIll_Cut.jpg
[/b]

Another one fixed. You don't diss a living god sonny ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ah bless, Sixways is the only ground he's ever been to where the fans make any noise.

Not that the Saracens don't attempt to make noise, it's just there's only 18 of them at Vicarage road. 16 of which are oogling the cheerleaders who are dancing to the tannoy Musak as they're far more interesting then any rugby Saracens could produce.[/b]

Understand-Huh-Kitten.141200742_std.jpg

The team play miles from their fanbase in a dump of a ground, why are you surprised by the lack of support sometimes? :lol:

Saracens have a fanbase, usually you're too busy fortified in Franklins Gardens to actually notice ;)

I would never insult a living God dear boy.

Eddie Jones however will insult his memory week in, week out with every selection at number 7 he makes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Prestwick @ Oct 26 2008, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Oct 26 2008, 01:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not that the Saracens don't attempt to make noise, it's just there's only 18 of them at Vicarage road. 16 of which are oogling the cheerleaders who are dancing to the tannoy Musak as they're far more interesting then any rugby Saracens could produce.[/b]

Understand-Huh-Kitten.141200742_std.jpg

[/b][/quote]

Ah, the North London education system strikes again

chavs.jpg

Allez Hoodie... Allez Hoodie.... Allez Hoodie

legendary-thread.jpg

From such an awesome thread, the only feasible outcome from the ensuing match is a draw. 0 - 0, I think, from two exciting teams such as these.

Andy Saul ain't that bad! He's done pretty well for himself and to be honest the pack has definitely stepped up a gear since last season with the amount of quick ball it has produced this season.

Latest posts