RULES - where are they?

goodNumber10

International
Country Flag
England
Club or Nation
London Wasps
Guys,

where is the link to the forum rules? I thought they'd be a sticky but i'm struggling to find them

Just want to reacquaint myself with them, for obvious reasons.

thanks.

*** MODS: if i'm being thick and missing them in plain site, then just PM me them and delete this thread thank you***

are there no rules? (not literally)

I thought i'd imagined it, but having been accused of breaking them i thought i'd better check them again.

OK, mods delete this thread please. :)

The first rule of TRF rules is: [Fight Club reference].

We do actually have some rules around somewhere. Unfortunately I can't seem to locate them either, which is annoying as it's been on my mind for a while. I assume they went 'walk about' when some of the changes to the forum took place.

I'll see if I can get onto finding them (or the staff draft some new ones)...For those who have joined within the last year and don't have the rules memorized - try and abide by the golden one. In case you a masochistic try and generally follow these ones: "Don't be racist or otherwise abusive, don't spam, don't double post". And yes, each of those is equally as horrific as the other.

photo.jpg

What Nick said. Also, no streaming links or illegal downloads to be posted. All sports forums I've come across have a similar rules to avoid any legal issues.

hahaha +1.

Otherwise if I may ask, since this thread is up, that we ask all members who may want to post match threads to conform to the model that's been used so far on this forum ? It doesn't take 1min to see how it's done and imitate it, so if I can convey just this right now. My emphasizing on this makes it look like I'm exaggerating its importance, but no, I just want our match day threads to not look like absolute sperm whale diarrhea.
Very simple. That is all.

Those wanting to bring order to this forum for savages should join the league of sige. We're like a downmarket Scientology.

Those wanting to bring order to this forum for savages should join the league of sige. We're like a downmarket Scientology.

indeed. Although it's been a bit silent over there lately, hasn't it...

The first rule of TRF rules is: [Fight Club reference].

We do actually have some rules around somewhere. Unfortunately I can't seem to locate them either, which is annoying as it's been on my mind for a while. I assume they went 'walk about' when some of the changes to the forum took place.

I'll see if I can get onto finding them (or the staff draft some new ones)...For those who have joined within the last year and don't have the rules memorized - try and abide by the golden one. In case you a masochistic try and generally follow these ones: "Don't be racist or otherwise abusive, don't spam, don't double post". And yes, each of those is equally as horrific as the other.

That all makes sense and seems more than fair.

I think you know where this is coming from, and having been told I'm being reported for abuse, and also being reasonably new here, I wanted to make sure I wasn't breaking a ton of other forum rules.

Would be good if they could be a sticky in the forum...uhm...forum.

Thanks.

Yes. But that's not much good 3 months later when being told off like a naughty child :)

Thanks Daggs.

Are those the only written forum rules? There is nothing else?

Might be worth sticking them up as a sticky?

They are linked at the bottom of every page as "Terms of use".
Having it as a sticky would just be distracting, at the top of each subforum. Keeping it at the bottom, for me, makes sense because it isn't distracting but available on every forum page.

Latest posts