• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russian Rugby - Can Anyone Help??

Andrew Flint

Academy Player
I'm looking for any information about Russian Rugby, especially as the repechage playoff first leg with Uruguay is coming up in less than two weeks and the winner will be in England's group, not to mention the coaching links from Kingsley Jones and Henry Paul. I live in Tyumen, West Siberia, and I watched my first local club match a week ago, but find it difficult to get up to date information on the club set up at amateur level here. I remember a user called white bear (?) who used to appear on here with info last season.

yes, white bear...I think he realized how cheesy this place was and then right. I'm sorry, and then *left. Directions, directions. Too bad, would be cool to have a Russian poster here to keep us updated indeed...
I'd invite you to look at the Tier 2 and 3 boards here:
http://www.therugbyforum.com/forums/157-Tier-Two-amp-Three-Rugby

Good luck, and, good luck. Andrew Flint.

It is very unfortunate that Russia's emblem includes "Russia", the English name! It should be "РФ" ("Russian Federation" in Cyrillic)

It is very unfortunate that Russia's emblem includes "Russia", the English name! It should be "РФ" ("Russian Federation" in Cyrillic)

I agree with this. But you know how this world works !

Latest posts