• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Russia's head coach leaves country

A

alexrugby

Famous French Rugby coach Claude Saurel, after finishing his career in Georgia soon became the head coach of Russian rugby team and first in a Russian rugby history managed to get the team to the second place in FIRA AER European Nations Team schedule 2007-2008

Now in August as Russian jets were bombing Georgian territory and Russian tanks entered neighboring democratic republic Calude Saurel announced about his retirement in face of protest against Russian military agression towards Georgia.

"I have freidns in Georgia, friends who are the closest for me, and besides numerous distant memories attach me to Georgia and its people, now Russia bombs Georgia and I can not continue working in the agressor country no more as my friendly people die, so I want to announce about my retirement" said Calude Saurel in mobile interview to Georgian TV Rustavi2 www.rustavi2.com correspondent.

Claude Saurel and past Georgian rugby team captain Ilia Zedgenidze
_39427601_saurel203.jpg

Georgian Rugby team in time of Claude Saurel head coaching
piclong.jpg

Do you know when Russia and Georgia are supposed to play each other for the 6N B?

Lol how long before a KGB Sniper finds his mark? Not meaning to be horrible but that's what I'd be most worried about for him.

Well I am just waiting for the day Georgia and Russia face off
Believe me and whole Georgia does as this day will be the celebration day for us.
Among 12 matches played we Georgians have won 10 and lost just one
What about KGB snipers, believe me they're sittin' in a government of Russia on high posts.
Claude Saurel made his best by retiring from Russia, this was the mostly rugby fact.

kgb_rh2.jpg

Hello guys, well Georgia is awaiting for the day we will face off with Russia too :cheers:
But FIRA AER 6nations cup schedule is embarassing today and dates are to decalred
Among 10 matches played between, 10 won Georgia and just one won Russia in a far past.
What about the KGB Snipers, look for them among the governmental sections of Russia as Putin is the General of KGB.

kgb_rh2.jpg

Oh I am sorry internet was ceased and two replies at a tuime I have posted. :cheers: :rolleyes:

When Russia contracted Claude Saurel Russian rugby felt real advances and Progress but both games they have lost against Georgia and Saurel's reputation became cloudy in Russia despite the team started TO PLAY RUGBY

Whereas Claude still has great name in Georgia as he put seed in our rugby development and it was in his time Georgia managed to get the RWC 2003 in Australia

claudesaurel600_1073_SQ_MEDIUM.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LeksoRugby @ Sep 5 2008, 12:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
What about the KGB Snipers, look for them among the governmental sections of Russia as Putin is the General of KGB.

kgb_rh2.jpg
[/b]

George Bush looked in to Putin's eyes and saw "a good man", or some rubbish like that. When John McCain took a look, all he could see were the letters "KGB".

As Gerry Adams said about another three-letter terror organisation, "They haven't gone away, you know".

Never a more poignant quote in this situation.

To all those Russia apologists, only able to see through one eye (you know who you are), just keep in mind that many of the ex-soviet bloc and internal Russian republics have ex KGB political as their presidents. Just look up Ingushetia for example.

You are right Shtova Bush did really say that and also admitted that "Putin wants to aim Russia at normal life"
But he did this aim in different context, he aimed jets and ballistic rockets (one rocket was fallen in the mountains where I spent this summer :cheers: and didn't blow) at normal people here.

EuropeviewMap.gif

Claude Saurel was talking about such things when he decided to leave Russia.

Believe me Russian rugby stayed without remarkable coach, they'll move to darkness again.
TunnelBoreBitMap.jpg

AND ALSO RUSSIA STARTED TO BUILD THE WALL ALL ACROSS THE BORDER BETWEEN GEORGIAN TWO PARTS: ABKHAZIA AND OTHER MATTERICK
THE WALL OF 21ST CENTURY :wall: RUSSIA IS STILL IN 60s

"I did not recieve too many of the Russian guys in national team just because of their racism" says Russia's ex-head Coach Claude Saurel in interviev with French journal Midi Libre

"I want to help Georgia, I feel as if one of my brother is under attack, Russia works with scandalous lies about this conflict" says he and again underlines the reason he left Russia.

claudesaurel600_1073_SQ_MEDIUM.jpg

Latest posts