• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2011 Demo - Your thoughts?

david0404

Academy Player
As we all know the Xbox 360 version of the Rugby World Cup 2011 Official Game demo will be coming out tomorrow and the PS3 version the day after. Thought I would make a thread where everybody can post their thoughts about the demo, what they liked and what they didn't, just to keep everybody talking about what they have experienced. It will hopefully also give AJ and Glen a place for feedback. Personally looking forward to the new rucking system and the different commentators, wanted to see what others peoples thoughts are, and I hope this thread is updated from tomorrow and so on as more people begin to play the demo.

David0404

I'm looking forward to seeing how the "Easy" AI goes - didn't actually play against it before, hopefully it's not too bad and at least provides a bit resistance until the game comes out and we can play the harder difficulties/against each other

Im happy that it's got local multiplayer, should help in trying to gauge how the online play could go.

Pity we didn't take some extra controllers down to Notting hill, I think some 2 v 2 action would have been a good benchmark.

Argh, I was all ready to download it today!!! I forgot that NZ is ahead of the rest of the world!!! ;)

have to wait till tomorrow... :(

Can't wait for the demo, having played the game a lot recently I just want to be able to play it at home...

Why won't HB give me a free copy, so I can play it before everyone else? :(

Can't wait for the demo, having played the game a lot recently I just want to be able to play it at home...

Why won't HB give me a free copy, so I can play it before everyone else? :(

AJ give the man a copy you tight git.

hopefully i will be able to change the camera angle to "end on" - the first time I tried it on 08 it was beautiful and I've never gone back. hitting gaps and kicking is easier and makes the game play feel more realistic! anyways if this demo doesn't let me change the camera angle I will be mad :p

Argh, I was all ready to download it today!!! I forgot that NZ is ahead of the rest of the world!!! ;)

have to wait till tomorrow... :(

Damn! I was going to ask if you guys had got it yet. Wasn't sure if XBL discriminated against time zones or not.

the whole point in a demo is that it gives a taster of the actual game...companies wouldn't get people to pay for the demo and then for the game itself

will the demo be free? or will you have to pay for it? <_<

images

Latest posts