• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Rwc 2011

Amobokoboko

Waikato Junglist
Country Flag
Belgium
Club or Nation
Chiefs
With still one year before the RWC in NZ I'm already getting in a cheering mood.

Pool A: NZ, FRA, TGA, CAN and JPN. NZ and Tonga are the teams here that will get my full attention, even ordered my Tongan shirt today :D

Pool B: ARG, ENG, SCO, GEO, ? In this Pool I will follow Scotland and Argentina

Pool C: AUS, IRE, ITA, RUS, USA. AUS ( as Deans did some great work) and Italy :D

Pool D: RSA, WAL, FJI, SAM, NAM: Very cool pool. I have to go for the Pacific teams and SA

What are your teams you will follow?

Cheers.

England, Japan, Wales and Australia/Ireland (leaning towards Ireland, when they face each other) are the main ones i'll follow, i think.
Though "anyone but the boks and jocks" will also be my stance ;) :p

Last edited:
Surely it's too early for this? We still have a Six nations and a Tri nations to play, not to mention the domestic season.

He's asking who we like, not who we'll win :p (unless i've misunderstood?)

O/T but that sig is amazing :p I just started watching season 6 (i missed it starting in America, so i've got 10 eps to watch)

Surely it's too early for this? We still have a Six nations and a Tri nations to play, not to mention the domestic season.

Sorry mate but I just asked who you would cheer for. It's too early for any speculations .
Will next year 3 Nations be shorter as this years series only ends on 11th September?

Sorry mate but I just asked who you would cheer for. It's too early for any speculations .
Will next year 3 Nations be shorter as this years series only ends on 11th September?

Well in that case, c'mon Ireland and everyone else can suck my balls, to paraphrase Cyril.

Oh, except Wales. I quite like Wales actually.

Futhermore, I hope the Puma's go out in the first round. Curse them!

I guess it would be good to see Japan do well to actually, they've got a helluva job ahead of them if they are tobe ready for 2019.

Pool A - The All Blacks (of course) ... and Canada (hopefully they can upset France) ... Canada v Tonga should be a good Game

Pool B - Interested to see which Two of the big Three make it through ... might follow Argentina in this one

Pool C - I guess I'd better support Italy as they are based in my old home town of Nelson ... not sure if they'll be good enough to take a place from Australia or Ireland in the quarter finals though :)

Pool D - Wow, this ones a hard one ... always had a soft spot for Samoa though so i'll back them ... should be some great running rugby in this pool :)

He's asking who we like, not who we'll win :p (unless i've misunderstood?)

O/T but that sig is amazing :p I just started watching season 6 (i missed it starting in America, so i've got 10 eps to watch)

Thanks. Seaon 6 is alright, although I do find it a bit weird that they all blog and stuff now despite them being 1000 in the future (they didn't in the earlier ones. Typical.)

Latest posts