• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

RWC 2019 Wall Chart

£6 for a digital copy?

I sound cheap, but I could make my own and print it out. :D

Ideally I want one where I can write on the scores and the fixtures for the knockout rounds, is there one buried on the official site like that?

Would be nice to get a big one as A4 isn't going to cut it.

Anyone found a seller?

The one on the original post does come in bigger sizes but it's just digital file so would have to find somewhere to print it

Surprisingly there are not that many posters out there yet which you can print off and fill in – the few I've found are shown in picture below (can't post links) whilst we wait for Newspapers to publish theirs (normally released a week or two before start of world cup).

Perhaps the best clear posters are on this site (excelgames247 blogspot) - has free Jpeg posters and PDFs. The excel spreadsheet sweepstakes/prediction files look good too, but are purchase only. Tempted to do a prediction myself!

Official RWC pdfs posters – these seem to have disappeared from the official site?:confused:
These are a bit too colourful to print & fill in.

Rugby World cup 2019 Japan Wall Charts posters.jpg

Last edited:
In the end I paid for the one on etsy (from OP) and getting a big print out online cheap.

It had a version with UK kick off times too.

I like to keep hold of them after the tournament so the newspaper ones don't do it for me!

Where you getting the print from?

Be good to hear feedback on quality.

Excellent, thanks for updating. If nothing in the press arrives within a week or so I'll be doing the same.

Just picked up this month's Rugby World as it has a pretty decent A2 wall chart.

Latest posts