Nate Brakeley (Rugby United New York)
Nick Civetta (Unattached)
Cam Dolan (NOLA Gold)
Dylan Fawsitt (Rugby United New York)
Eric Fry (Vannes)
Hanco Germishuys (Glendale Raptors)
James Hilterbrand (Manly Marlins)
Olive Kilifi (Seattle Seawolves)
Tony Lamborn (Melbourne Rebels, AUS) (Hawke's Bay Magpies, NZL)
***i Lamositele (Saracens)
Ben Landry (Ealing Trailfinders)
Paul Mullen (Unattached)
Gregory Peterson (Newcastle Falcons)
Ben Pinkelman (USA Sevens)
John Quill (Rugby United New York)
Joseph Taufete'e (Worcester Warriors)

Backs:

Blaine Scully (Unattached)
Nate Augspurger (San Diego Legion)
Marcel Brache (Western Force)
Bryce Campbell (London Irish)
Shaun Davies (Glendale Raptors)
Ruben De Haas (Free State Cheetahs)
Will Hooley (Bedford Blues)
Martin Iosefo (USA Sevens)
Paul Lasike (Harlequins)
AJ MacGinty (Sale Sharks)
Will Magie (Unattached)
Thretton Palamo (Houston SaberCats)
Mike Te'o (San Diego Legion)

5 Irish men in that squad, most notably a man from the Aran Islands which wouldn't be a rugby stronghold or indeed a stronghold for much other than Father Ted helicopter shots, sad books about the famine or speaking Irish.

An Irish man in the Canadian squad too. 6 more counts of the Irish bringing untold shame upon international rugby. I think they should just have the world cup without us and play for the rank of second best team in world rugby.

An Irish man in the Canadian squad too. 6 more counts of the Irish bringing untold shame upon international rugby. I think they should just have the world cup without us and play for the rank of second best team in world rugby.
They only play for foreign sides because there are so many foreigners in the Irish side there's not enough room for actual Irish players.

Big brain time.

We've two in Canada, O'Leary and Peter the Ginge Nelson. I predict that by 2040 all four semi finalists in a world cup will be Ireland. We're already at the stage where Connacht could comfortably beat half our pool. Fair play to English cricket for being ahead of the trend of recognising what athletic chads we are with Eoin Morgan

I thought Ireland were a home nation....

giphy.gif

Rise up the new 6 nations - Ireland/France/Australia/New Zealand/Argentina and South Africa.

Leave out the poms and their thralls.

Alexa, read me a list of countries the British empire has spanked over the years
Imagine being such cucks that you forcibly colonise a country, outlaw their native games and encourage them to play rugby only to be ranked third in the world behind said country in 2019. SAD

Imagine being such cucks that you forcibly colonise a country, outlaw their native games and encourage them to play rugby only to be ranked third in the world behind said country in 2019. SAD

We invented so many sports is hard to be the best at everything at all times, although we aren't far off.

India, Ireland, Australia x2, Belgium.

A list of countries that are currently ranked number one in English invented sports. I reckon the old empire had a wee bit of respect for Belgium, the rest though... Grim reading!

They also invented lawn tennis - last won the only important tournament in that in 1936... 1936... in that time we have seen multiple countries that didn't exist be formed and produce a winner, one of which has since stopped existing.

Trick is to not export your sports and still act totally superior about them!

7 - 3 in our last 10 meetings is the only stat that matters bay-bee

#IrelandNumber1InTheWorld
#AtGettingTheirPantsPulledDownByEngland

Ah but none of those countries have done well in all the sports England invented. We not only export the sports but are also such fine chaps we even give others a chance to win.

Latest posts