• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][3rd & 4th Place Playoff] New Zealand vs. Wales (01/11/2019)

I think we're approaching more of a 1998-2003 era personally, don't think we quite have the players coming through at the moment.
If England do win tomorrow I could see them having a good chance at equalling the ABs in winning it back to back. Most of that team are young enough to be in their prime come next world cup...

21 missed tackles in that first half fatal to do that against the ABs

If England do win tomorrow I could see them having a good chance at equalling the ABs in winning it back to back. Most of that team are young enough to be in their prime come next world cup...

I agree, but it also largely depends on who is coaching them. Jones would certainly be favourite to win it again. South Africa have the depth and youth coming through too.

Oh look TV pictures of an important Japanese person...I'll talk about Bill Beaumont until someone tells me who it is in my ear. Oh it's the previous Japanese Emperor, good thing I can add that in just before the game starts to look knowledgeable..

Painful from Wales.
It's one of those good old fashioned amateur era drubbings coming up

I agree, but it also largely depends on who is coaching them. Jones would certainly be favourite to win it again. South Africa have the depth and youth coming through too.
I get the feeling Jones would want to ride off into the sunset if he wins tomorrow

Well taken, but Wales have lost all defensive discipline...

Yeah this is over, Wales might as well have 15 stretchers on the field. Very disappointing end to a brilliant era of Welsh rugby.

The Wales Online is currently writing an article about how respectful Wales were to the Haka and desperately seeking a photo of AWJ talking to a fan.

#PrinceOfWales

Latest posts