• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][3rd & 4th Place Playoff] New Zealand vs. Wales (01/11/2019)

I think it being played on a Friday is the problem.

I've had to work at home so I can catch it. So this Englishman cares about this game.

If he's that pumped up he should pick himself at hooker. He wasn't bad in his day.
If he was "pumped" he wouldn't have made so many changes, I suspect Garland has as much interest in this game as the All Blacks. He will say the right things, the teams will go through the motions and have a taxi to the airport idling out the front of the stadium at about the 75th minute mark.

I suspect Garland has as much interest in this game as the All Blacks.
Actually Gats probably has the most skin in this game than anyone, last game of his Welsh tenure, never beaten the ABs, probably want the job (please take him).

Gatland should take the French job , the all blacks really dont need a gatland structure but the French could benefit massively from his tactics imo!

Actually Gats probably has the most skin in this game than anyone, last game of his Welsh tenure, never beaten the ABs, probably want the job (please take him).

Umm no, can we agree to exile him to Australia?

Gatland should take the French job , the all blacks really dont need a gatland structure but the French could benefit massively from his tactics imo!

Jeez what did France do to you.

Doesn't matter he'd get fired within a week of coaching France. When he tears up the 'attacking play' playbook and refuses to introduce a new one.

They'll them arch him down the Bastille and it'll be the guillotine for him.

I'm still trying to understand why Sonny Bill Williams is still in that team ? He is so overrated.

Anyone for a prediction?? NZ 35 Wales 15, think I pulled that out my arse but I'll review at the end of the game :p

Not got a good feeling about this game for Wales. Whilst some of the changes give it a more attacking edge, wholesale changes nearly always ends badly for Wales and that is even against tier 2 teams let alone the AB's. 9 changes which are mostly fringe players often ends in too many trying to hard to impress rather than play as a team. Many of the Kiwis have been established internationals and can slot in without blinking at the quality change. Hope they aren't up for this one as could be a painful watch for Welsh fans.

I feel like while I don't particularly care about the result, I also don't want to see us leave the world cup on the end of a hammering.

Jeepers that's the most bored i think I have seen anthems sung. Love these 2 countries anthems!

Random question but who is the captain repacment read? Anyone obvious? (Post WC)

Latest posts