• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 1 - Ireland vs. Scotland (22/09/2019)

I don't think the weather has helped. It was a decent first half.

Really? Scotland have been dire and Ireland haven't got out of second gear. First 5 minutes maybe. Ireland are playing for fun now.

Based on this performance Scotland could lose to Japan or Samoa if they don't improve quickly.

Murray is the best box kicker I've seen so far this World Cup. Really impressive.

Ireland v SA will be a huge battle in the quarters.

What is that restart cry they're piping through the speakers? Crowd tried copying it that time, dying with laughter.

YoooooooOoOOOOOOO
Honestly I don't know the answer but it's definitely a Japanese thing. They do it randomly if you go to a Yo Sushi followed by telling the company. I always thought it was a Yo thing but after hearing it in the world cup its must be Japanese.

To give Best his due he's still everywhere in the ruck even after playing 64 minutes.

Lol at the Irish commentator calling him Garry Ringrot :D... that's all I'm gonna call him from now on!

Edit. Take the 3 Scotland... ensure you stay within the 'magical 25'.

Lol at the Irish commentator calling him Garry Ringrot :D... that's all I'm gonna call him from now on!

More ridiculous statement was saying Rory Best's throwing has been excellent. Not the worst he's thrown, but no where near excellent.

Why didn't Barnes tell him to release? Usually good for communication.

Congrats Ireland for a comfortable win. I have good crack with a lot of the Irish fans but some of them need to be careful with the "holier than thou" attitude going about just now. It's one game against us who have regressed massively under Townsend. Speak to most Scottish fans and they will tell you whilst we have some decent players we don't have the organisation to compete under the current management.

The bigger test obviously for Ireland will be against South Africa in the quarters. That is when it really matters and I think could be a very close game.

More ridiculous statement was saying Rory Best's throwing has been excellent. Not the worst he's thrown, but no where near excellent.

Have we lost a lineout? There's been two overthrows but one of them was a missed lift.

Scotland's forwards are so bad, cant protect the ball for one phase with an extra man.

Congrats Ireland for a comfortable win. I have good crack with a lot of the Irish fans but some of them need to be careful with the "holier than thou" attitude going about just now. It's one game against us who have regressed massively under Townsend. Speak to most Scottish fans and they will tell you whilst we have some decent players we don't have the organisation to compete under the current management.

The bigger test obviously for Ireland will be against South Africa in the quarters. That is when it really matters and I think could be a very close game.

You've still got 10 minutes dude.

Have we lost a lineout? There's been two overthrows but one of them was a missed lift.

Maybe I'm being a bit harsh, but certainly a couple that were a bit dodgy. Problem is Scotland haven't really put Ireland under pressure so it's not a great measure.

Latest posts