• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 1 - Japan vs. Russia (20/09/2019)

Wow, no try; huge mental pressure on Japan this guy, but as long as they stick to their phases, they're bound to get another try at some point

From deadball line I thought it was a clear try but the side angle changed my mind.

Little bit of inevitability about that. Japan need to calm down and play like that. Russia have played well and put the pressure on, but this could give Japan to push they need.

Finally, the hosts take the lead. Hopefully, the floodgates open in the 2nd half for them. Russia has worked hard in that 1st half and can't see them sustaining it.

Finally, the hosts take the lead. Hopefully, the floodgates open in the 2nd half for them. Russia has worked hard in that 1st half and can't see them sustaining it.
Would much rather it continued like this and the best team takes it after a close, intense battle. Russia showing they don't look out of place here, pleased for them. An upset in the first game would be something indeed.

Russia will fall apart in the 2nd half. Fitness isn't going to hold up. Their forwards were virtually standing still toward the end of the half. All the Japanese need to do is keep the tempo high and play ball in hand rather than kick. They will rack up 20 points in the final quarter.

A legit one?
I know where I'm going on the weekend

oNjCCTC.jpg

My prediction is Russia has a magical surge of fitness in the second half but still lose by 10.

Was i the only one who say a potential red card on the Russian guy who went out of an HIA?
No army, shoulder to the head.

Latest posts