• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 4 - Ireland vs. Samoa (12/10/2019)

This framework is ridiculous. Those sort of yellows have nothing to do with player safety.

anyway, Ireland looking much more clinical tonight.

Don't want cards to ruin games don't do card-able offences

UC1XO9zl_400x400.jpg

I have been for most of the cards but that was almost as if stockdale went looking for it the drop from him was massive.
He did seem to go 'particularly' low if I'm honest. Players will always play to the laws in an effort to give their team the best possible chance of victory... so I definitely see this becoming a thing.

So in an effort to avoid head injuries, the adverse effect could indeed manifest. Attacking players 'looking' to get head knocks to get yellows and reds for the opposition. Stranger things have happened.

Ireland revering to type here and looking good. Cycling phases, risk to a minimum, awesome box kicking. Pretty impressive really.

Went looking? The cheek of a player trying to carry low into contact.
Nice play from Larmour there.

The cheek of a defender trying to make a tackle above the shin, leaving him self wide open for a card clearly......

That was pretty funny Leuia lining up Sexton on that wrap around, he's only been doing that exact play for about 10 years you'd think that would happen more often.

Thats 3-4 loose passes for Ireland now. Let of the hook on one but we can't do that against better opposition.

Latest posts