• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 4 - Ireland vs. Samoa (12/10/2019)

Haha

The son of a General serving for the United Nations is VERY different from McStander, O'Aki and Paddy Kleyn

Anyone who can't distinguish between the two scenarios is either too stupid to waste my/your time on or is wilfully misrepresenting the facts of the matter
We got the irony ;)

Okay for Ireland, possible Aki ban excluded. No apparent injuries and although not on top form, Sexton didnt look physically restricted for the first time in a long time. Things to mull over for them but a non-peak Ireland should be looking to closely contest a non-peak AB and non-peak Boks.

As others say, Samoa are in a seemingly terminal decline, their union is a joke and frankly are reaping what they sow. A touching moment at the end when Best and Pisi shared photos of their grandkids.

Okay for Ireland, possible Aki ban excluded. No apparent injuries and although not on top form, Sexton didnt look physically restricted for the first time in a long time. Things to mull over for them but a non-peak Ireland should be looking to closely contest a non-peak AB and non-peak Boks.

As others say, Samoa are in a seemingly terminal decline, their union is a joke and frankly are reaping what they sow. A touching moment at the end when Best and Pisi shared photos of their grandkids.

Grand kids?? Hope the authorities in Belfast and wherever Pisi is are aware.

So sad to see how the red card has decided the game. :p
You reckon there won't be an important game decided by one of these ridiculous decisions?

Ffs that Aki tackle wasn't even worthy of a yellow.

When I talk to anyone in real life not a single person has a good thing to say about these rules.

On other websites It is the same

Only when I come here do I see people gagging for cards lol. What a strange bunch you are

You're just going to ignore that the tackler was rising into contact and was standing upright straight after contact to get this point across I suppose?

I'm clearly not alone on this one https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....gets-yellow-after-stockdale-dips-into-tackle/

I am all for safer tackling and do believe a lot of cards should have been but In some situations tacklers options appear pretty limited to me looks how low Stockdale is on that image I linked to.

You reckon there won't be an important game decided by one of these ridiculous decisions?

When I talk to anyone in real life not a single person has a good thing to say about these rules.

Only when I come here do I see people gagging for cards lol. What a strange bunch you are

Aki knocked the guy out, who didn't return to the game.

The rules are 100% the correct call. Nothing silly and health of lads is more important. Issue is more they didn't give more of a lead time in to it

Latest posts