• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 4 - Japan vs. Scotland (13/10/2019)

If its been deemed safe to play then brilliant, yesterday this match looked off, penny for Italy's thought's, seems a lot more effort was made to get this match on than Ita/NZ. Only saving grace for the organisers is there was nothing on the England game.

I wonder how all the uncertainty has affected the players heading into this game. Come on Scotland, you better win this thing!

I wonder how all the uncertainty has affected the players heading into this game. Come on Scotland, you better win this thing!
Good point, nervous energy is energy-burn all the same.

So excited for the game, it seemingly has everything... can't pick a winner, cross hemisphere clash, cross tier clash, huge prize at the end for the winner! If it only lives up to half of the expectation it will be a classic.

Buzzing to read this is on. Japan were outstanding against Ireland and playing on home soil should start as favourites. Hopefully it's a memorable one.

Glad to see the game on
I hope the thier is a minute's silence for the those lost in the typhoon

Glad to see the game on
I hope the thier is a minute's silence for the those lost in the typhoon
There was yesterday, and again today. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a minute's silence at all matches left in this RWC

Stephen Jones has written that we were vehemently opposed to this Scotland match being played. Is the man defective? We literally only stand to gain from this match going ahead. Scotland can't catch us.
Glad for the tournament this game went ahead it would have left a huge black mark on the tournament if not.
Have to say the Japanese anthem is class.

I'd like a scenario where Ireland play NZ. But here's to the biggest game of the tourney so far!

Really hope to see Japan win. Mainly due to wanting to see an Ireland Nz quarter.
As much as I'd like the Scots to win... there is the tantalising prospect of NZ vs Ireland and SA vs Japan. It's like the script has been written.

Stephen Jones has written that we were vehemently opposed to this Scotland match being played. Is the man defective? We literally only stand to gain from this match going ahead. Scotland can't catch us.
Glad for the tournament this game went ahead it would have left a huge black mark on the tournament if not.
That's intensely dumb.

Hate to say this GH but you read Stephen Jones at your own peril.

I want Scotland to win because SA is a slightly easier match-up for Ireland (quoi que....) but in the wider context of world rugby, I would love to see Japan qualify.

Hope it's not controversial either way.

Latest posts