• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool A] Round 4 - Japan vs. Scotland (13/10/2019)

Scotland given legal advice that cancellation of match against Japan would breach rules

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...hat-cancellation-would-breach-rules-m73bv3qp8

Surprise, surprise Lawyers advising Scotland what they want to hear. They take WR to court, they lose and lawyers still get paid. Win, win for the lawyers either way. Scotland are still out of the RWC and will put that along side Joubert's decision in the last one and play the ultimate victim card.

Surprise, surprise Lawyers advising Scotland what they want to hear. They take WR to court, they lose and lawyers still get paid. Win, win for the lawyers either way. Scotland are still out of the RWC and will put that along side Joubert's decision in the last one and play the ultimate victim card.

Only ones at fault here are World Rugby.

Maybe should have moved the game to an UNAFFECTED part of Japan then(even if behind closed doors). Had plenty of time to do it, too late now though.

Get a grip man FFS

https://twitter.com/thedeadballarea/status/1182188540576317443

Above thread go into detail about Logistics This isn't an U19 tournament in Richmond Japan has a large land mass

Worst typhoon in decades & oh BTW there was a 5.7 mag Earthquake last night as well

Scots can pound sand for alI I care They got kerbstomped by Irish in 1st game when fresh & rested

Get a grip man FFS

https://twitter.com/thedeadballarea/status/1182188540576317443

Above thread go into detail about Logistics This isn't an U19 tournament in Richmond Japan has a large land mass

Worst typhoon in decades & oh BTW there was a 5.7 mag Earthquake last night as well

Scots can pound sand for alI I care They got kerbstomped by Irish in 1st game when fresh & rested

BULLSHIT excuse, they had TEN YEARS to put contingency plans in place. World Rugby were the ones who chose to hold this tournament in Japan's typhoon season, why should teams suffer for their incompetence, unacceptable.

They had 10 years to predict and have a back up plan for the largest typhoon in the last 60 years in Japan, with an earthquake on top.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Just listen to me and my expert opinion play the game in Australia where there is no typhoon EZ Clap.

England trained in the sunshine in Miyazaki today,
Weather in Oita was sunny today, forecast sunny tomorrow.

The murmurs of cancelled games started early this week - there was plenty of time to move some, or all, games to the south.

The instant it looked like the typhoon would hit Tokyo then contingency plans should have gone into motion - it shouldn't be a "well we'll see what it's like before the warm up" situation

They had 10 years to predict and have a back up plan for the largest typhoon in the last 60 years in Japan, with an earthquake on top.

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!

Just listen to me and my expert opinion play the game in Australia where there is no typhoon EZ Clap.

Yes completely impossible to hold the game in an area of Japan with no typhoon, if only there was some way to know where the typhoon would take place a week ago, oh wait........

All those stadiums in the south have games already with fixtures this weekend.
And Oita has 2 quarter finals to be play on it next weekend.

You also have to make plans on where the teams can either stay at the area or how they can travel to the area. Most places in Japan are booked fully up and certainly not enough space to fit in a whole Team worth of players and staff last minute and Kyushu isn't full biggest place in japan housing wise.

All those stadiums in the south have games already with fixtures this weekend.
And Oita has 2 quarter finals to be play on it next weekend.

You also have to make plans on where the teams can either stay at the area or how they can travel to the area.

AGAIN, it DOES NOT need to be played in a stadium and they had TEN YEARS to sort out the admin, a training facility with no spectators would do as long as the game is played.

AGAIN, it DOES NOT need to be played in a stadium and they had TEN YEARS to sort out the admin, a training facility with no spectators would do as long as the game is played.

There's a zero percent change their insurer would allow them to play on an unapproved field without voiding their insurance.

There's a zero percent change their insurer would allow them to play on an unapproved field without voiding their insurance.

That is NOT a teams problem World Rugby should have sorted that out in the TEN YEARS they had to prepare.

That is NOT a teams problem World Rugby should have sorted that out in the TEN YEARS they had to prepare.
Top-27-chill-meme27.jpg

Latest posts