• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 2 - New Zealand vs. Canada (/10/2019)

Based on what I read, the typhoon will only affect the France vs. USA match, as the typhoon is moving in a north-westerly direction towards South Korea. It seems like the typhoon's outer part will just barely hit the Japan coastline in the South-west.

Let's see what happens today.

True we could be 3-0 down when the game was called off then it's a loss.

All unlikely though.

:D

my understanding is that if a game is abandoned in the first half the points are shared no matter what the score. In the 2nd half the score will stand as the result.

my understanding is that if a game is abandoned in the first half the points are shared no matter what the score. In the 2nd half the score will stand as the result.
That makes more sense.

Based on what I read, the typhoon will only affect the France vs. USA match, as the typhoon is moving in a north-westerly direction towards South Korea. It seems like the typhoon's outer part will just barely hit the Japan coastline in the South-west.

Let's see what happens today.

Today ? It's Tomorrow. Or are you on weather watch ?

Why the goggles and not contact lenses like Brodie Retallick?

It's not to help him see, it's to protect his good eye. He basically has an eye that is losing sight, and wants to protect the other one. I can't stand him because of his constant woo woos and general in your face attitude, but as a parent to a child with only one seeing eye he has sky rocketted up my list and now I suddenly like him. :/

It's not to help him see, it's to protect his good eye. He basically has an eye that is losing sight, and wants to protect the other one. I can't stand him because of his constant woo woos and general in your face attitude, but as a parent to a child with only one seeing eye he has sky rocketted up my list and now I suddenly like him. :/

Ah. I did not know that. Thanx.

Ardie will be snorkling through those rucks for turnovers now.
Might take him a while to get fully used to wearing them during a game. Maybe why he waited to get the Springbok game out of the way, so he could get used to wearing them against Canada, Namibia and Italy before the knock outs.

I cannot believe how scrums have become such a mess after all these years. Scrums should be a joy to behold.

1 minute for ABs to get 45 metres. 3 minutes for the scrum

Latest posts