• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 2 - New Zealand vs. Canada (/10/2019)

Is it me or are some knock ons being called as back because the player moves ahead of the ball or the ball spins back after going forward. Seen a few that look to go forward off the body, but are called back when they land behind the player.

Are you kidding me ? Canada is fast asleep. No-one covering Barrett.

Passing forward is a bloody brilliant idea! Why don't All teams do it? These All Blacks have discovered another trick!

Yeah, I'd say maybe three or even four of tjs short balls have been forward

We don't need to be playing so flat to break their line so why do it?

Canada are leaving themselves a lot to do if they're gonna come back and win this

Clearly lulling NZ into a false sense of security. Let them get 3 tries and expect to get the 4th, then come back and crush them 60-21.

Dunno what Poite is on. Yells no hands to Barrett after first tackle and then his hands are still there 30 seconds later. Surely a penalty to someone if he's holding the ball that long.

We're showing them no respect, everyone looking to break the line or throw the miracle ball every time

They say humidity is up to 90%. That ball is going to be so slippery. Think NZ need to be a bit more conservative and kick it deep, work the scrum, get penalties to kick out and then walk it over.

Latest posts