• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 2 - New Zealand vs. Canada (/10/2019)

Old Four-eyes!

Edit. His goggles off already?

Edit, edit. Maybe he didn't like my post!

Last edited:
Positives are that Richie's kicking of conversions were excellent, and the scrum looked good...

What's up with Goodhue's hair and moustache? Looks like he drives slow past primary schools....

Hansen said we have to turn the first 20 minutes of the second half into 80 minutes. That would have been 140-0

Oh, man that Barrett knock at the end. he got worried he didn't have the legs. Should've just slided it in. That non-try would've made my Superbru; had NZ at +68 and Barrett is my captain in the Superbru fantasy. Oh, well.

I expect most top teams (with the exception of maybe Ireland who are p'raps a bit more defensive) would run up a similar score against this Canadian outfit. I expected more like 80+ when I saw the score at half time.

Again, it's a massive thrashing but the world's best team against the not-even-20th-best used to be 120-0 rather than 63-0 so I think things are going in the right direction for tier 2s in general.

I mean, things ain't going in the right direction for Canada, but you get my drift.

Latest posts