• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[RWC2019][Pool B] Round 3 - France vs. Tonga (06/10/2019)

The Raka-Vakatawa one ? Thinking World Rugby rules are bad (as read elsewhere on this thread) is one thing, but this is pure racism. Just saying.

If it was said about a try scored by Basteraud passing (hypothetical I know) to Thierry Duissortoir then sure, but a pass between two men who were born and raised as Fijian? Come on, it's an all you can eat buffet out there for those of us who want to denounce racism in the world and you to take exception to that?

The only racism Bushytop exhibits is when he talks about Jocks. :p

If it was said about a try scored by Basteraud passing (hypothetical I know) to Thierry Duissortoir then sure, but a pass between two men who were born and raised as Fijian? Come on, it's an all you can eat buffet out there for those of us who want to denounce racism in the world and you to take exception to that?

The only racism Bushytop exhibits is when he talks about Jocks. :p
Amen brother, they be filthy! :mad:

Yeah, maybe what you wanted to say bushytop by « french flair » is that those two are not really representative of french rugby terroir… Indeed they aren't.

Still, there is a life outside rugby and Raka and Vakatawa are French citizens. Reading that their flair could be not french enough made me tick. I apologize to you, though. I tend to be quick tempered over that matter.

Back to rugby ;)

Yeah, maybe what you wanted to say bushytop by « french flair » is that those two are not really representative of french rugby terroir… Indeed they aren't.

Still, there is a life outside rugby and Raka and Vakatawa are French citizens. Reading that their flair could be not french enough made me tick. I apologize to you, though. I tend to be quick tempered over that matter.

Back to rugby ;)
It's all good bozo... these are treacherous times to navigate sometimes.

Last edited:
This was a weird game. But as with any France win, i am happy, but they are so frustrating to watch.

Latest posts